•  

ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 26 Mar 2021

Wrangeld

Hey @Wrangeld - @Jeepie - @Alexander Alcala, thanks for the great drive (really increase my dopamine level - still smiling!). Learned a lot, especially “why I should drive a non-electronic car ;)

Hope to catch up for the new drives !

(I will add some videos and photos if it is ok for everyone)

• Like (+1) 3

Post Drive Report

@Gregory @Yawa @Roda Kum @Shereen Shaaban @samamara @Mohamed Madani  @LACOURIE   @Rjducos  @Batuhan Kulac @Alexander Alcala @Wrangeld 

A slightly frustrating drive because without the recoveries in the soft sand, this was a well driven drive by all. With the benefit of a few experienced drivers in the convoy, it sort of left it to the 'a little too low' Range Rover of Mohamed and the 'technically challenged Land Rover of Roda to provide all the entertainment. 

@Gregory - great 2nd drive, putting everything we learned into practice. Hope you can get back soon. 

@Yawa - all that time in the passenger seat paid dividends. 

@samamara - well done. I am still reliving some of the screams I heard. Please sort out access to the tow points. 

@Roda Kum - you need more time out in the desert and on line to find out how to set up your car so that it does not stop you having fun.

@Shereen Shaaban - lesson learned. We put the advice there for a reason.

@Mohamed Madani - Considering the clearance you did well, but there are a lot of compromises when the car is so low to the ground. Hope you were able to refix the scuttle plates.

@LACOURIE - well done on the promotion. Looking forward to seeing you on more drives. 

@Rjducos - years of experience show through. the control of the vehicle was a pleasure to see and I hope you come backto show us more. 

@Batuhan Kulac - I wait to hear that G63 purr it's way around the dunes again. Great drive. You'll find high profile tires make progression much easier in Fewbie.

@Alexander Alcala - wow! What an incredible amount of experience to have on the drive supporting the members. Truly a privilege. Looking forward to seeing more. 

@Jeepie - brilliant, calm, collected safe and secure as ever. 

Thanks everyone.

See you soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use