•  

COVID19 compliant - Saturday Afternoon - Fewbie Plus Desert drive - Nazwa to Big Red via Pink Rock - 27 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

@Foxtrot Oscar I am leaving this drive. This would have been my first drive after one and half months of hiatus, but the jeep was due for regular service and I wouldn't get it back by Saturday. 

I gave the car for service today, the regular service could have been done by today but I reported a couple of error messages that I get while driving in the desert (ESC Service Required - often and 4WD service required - once). They said they will do the inspection of these error messages only by Saturday.

• Like (+1) 3

don't drive like its your last one.

9 minutes ago, Goutam said:

@Foxtrot Oscar I am leaving this drive. This would have been my first drive after one and half months of hiatus, but the jeep was due for regular service and I wouldn't get it back by Saturday. 

I gave the car for service today, the regular service could have been done by today but I reported a couple of error messages that I get while driving in the desert (ESC Service Required - often and 4WD service required - once). They said they will do the inspection of these error messages only by Saturday.

I was just wondering where you had been the other day @Goutam . Sorry you're not able to make the drive, hopefully I will drive with you again someday soon :) 

• Like (+1) 2

Hi Angela @Foxtrot Oscar please remove me from wait list as tomorrow I have some family commitment 😀 you guys enjoy all on my behalf please☺️

• Like (+1) 2

Hi Angela @Foxtrot Oscar please remove me from waitlist as I am busy tomorrow with office work. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Foxtrot Oscar does this mean I am nearing the top of WL..all is well and under control at home. 

We missed you today brother . Happy to hear that. God bless 🙏

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Foxtrot Oscar does this mean I am nearing the top of WL..all is well and under control at home. 

You're the only one on the waitlist now. I am about to post the convoy so if anyone drops out you are in, Glad all is well at home and sorry you had to miss the drive

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use