•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening/Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 25 Mar 2021

Chaitanya D

Hi @Chaitanya D,

I have to sign out of the drive. My car is showing some excessive engine heating issue. The mechanic told me he can get it right and hand over the car on Thursday but I don't want to deny a chance to some body else. Kindly sign me out of the drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Hi @Chaitanya D,

I have to sign out of the drive. My car is showing some excessive engine heating issue. The mechanic told me he can get it right and hand over the car on Thursday but I don't want to deny a chance to some body else. Kindly sign me out of the drive. 

Noted and thanks for informing. 

Please sign out by clicking leave event.

@Craig Finlayson and @Anvar Sadath Bekal both will be added to clear the waitlist.

Please confirm 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Chaitanya D Sorry, I have exited from the drive as tomorrows schedule looks very tight for me in the office and won't be able to leave early. leaving space for the 1st in waitlist. see you soon!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader said:

@Chaitanya D Sorry, I have exited from the drive as tomorrows schedule looks very tight for me in the office and won't be able to leave early. leaving space for the 1st in waitlist. see you soon!

Thanks for informing,  take care

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@GauravSoni kindly inform if you have any mechanical issues with your car and have they been fixed, as you had to exit early in Tuesday drive with Angela @Foxtrot Oscar.

As we are planning to driving in the dark, I would advise you to join only if your car is to the best of conditions to avoid any issues in the middle of desert.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Chaitanya D the car is currently in garage. Had a failing steering pump which is now being replaced today. I will take the car for a spin today to ensure it’s back to normal and ready to venture out! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Chaitanya D my car is repaired of the engine cooling issue and is ready to take on the sands. The radiator is flushed, thermostat and its valve is replace and the small fan at the bottom is replaced too. The garage informed me its fine after their test drive. I will check tonight and tomorrow morning too. If there is still space please add me. 

• Like (+1) 3

@Chaitanya D, good evening. Unfortunately need to be at work tomorrow. Evening calls with the U.S. has been added to my calendar. Really want to drive, but looks like not this Thursday. Will join you next time. I will remove my RSVP. Thanks indeed for understanding. Really appreciate what you guys doing - organizing and leading us using your time. Have fun. See you on next drives . Alex.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use