•  

COVID19 Compliant - Evening/Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 25 Mar 2021

Chaitanya D

Dear all, thanks a lot for a wonderful drive!

@Chaitanya D appreciate your guidance, care and tips! Especially liked your timely feedback, it made some things waaay more clear for me!

@Foxtrot Oscar thanks for inflating my tire so quickly! It would take considerably more time for me to do it myself.

Hope to see you all next time soon!

DSC_3951.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

This drive was a perfect ending to a busy week. The drive started off with some really congested, technical dunes which got all of our arm muscles warmed up for what was to come ahead. The drive was initially slow paced but we gradually stepped it up as everyone was driving really well and was able to keep up with the challenges. There were minimal stucks or refusals, providing us with more time to drive and make the most out of the drive. Driving at night was something new for most drivers, but they managed it well, and we all enjoyed the drive to the max.

@Chaitanya D Thanks a lot for hosting and leading this wonderful drive, had a lot of fun, looking forward for more.

@Foxtrot Oscar You flawlessly handled the sweep position (definitely not a surprise 😂), by actively helping fellow drivers in trouble and keeping the convoy in order.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use