•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra South - Dubai - 26 Mar 2021

Vanessa8580

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: COVID19 Precautions

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: BAN POST

Two Way Radio Guidelines

• Every Offroader brings his own radio, programmed to the frequencies described in below advice topic.
  • We will not share spare radios or program your radio on the drive. If you need assistance in programming the radio, post a topic on the Carnity website with your questions and we will help you out. 
  • Make sure your radio is fully charged. It will be your only way of communication while driving.
  • Before buying, please carefully read below advice so you are informed properly on which model / cost / shops...
  • No radio = No drive. It is an essential tool and you should make sure you bring it on every drive and learn/practice how to use it.

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above (all levels)

When:  26 March 2021, Friday

Meeting time: 6:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/AxQpiwtSqJjhcsij9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR BELOW 

• Like (+1) 2

Could I be waitlisted for my 2nd drive of the weekend plz. 

So here’s the thing. @Arman and I would like to join this drive as our second drive of the weekend. The reason for that is so we can switch and drive each other car's just to see how it feels to drive another car in the desert. We don’t want to take any of the newbies chances of a drive so could we be the last priority for the drive please, or if you need people to help with the drive we would be happy to assist :)  

Edited by Shehab Alawadhi
Some extra info for me wanting to join a newbie drive.

13 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

So here’s the thing. @Arman and I would like to join this drive as our second drive of the weekend. The reason for that is so we can switch and drive each other car's just to see how it feels to drive another car in the desert. We don’t want to take any of the newbies chances of a drive so could we be the last priority for the drive please, or if you need people to help with the drive we would be happy to assist :)  

Yeap yeap second drive wait list but at the bottom of the list please :D 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Both you and @Arman are in the waitlist

• Like (+1) 1

Hi Vanessa - my Jeep is at the workshop having the clutch checked as it is clicking. It was supposed to be ready today but it will now be ready only on Saturday.

I am still in for tomorrow (will take my wife's Land Cruiser)😃

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TT_Dubai said:

Hi Vanessa - my Jeep is at the workshop having the clutch checked as it is clicking. It was supposed to be ready today but it will now be ready only on Saturday.

I am still in for tomorrow (will take my wife's Land Cruiser)😃

Thanks for letting me know Tim ! Looking forward to see you driving the Land Cruiser ....

@Shehab Alawadhi and @Arman you can join the drive tomorrow if you want

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Vanessa8580 said:

Thanks for letting me know Tim ! Looking forward to see you driving the Land Cruiser ....

@Shehab Alawadhi and @Arman you can join the drive tomorrow if you want

Alright perfect, @Arman and I will be joining for sure! Thank you! See you all in the sand!

Edited by Shehab Alawadhi

2 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Vanessa8580 hi Vanessa, I would like to join the drive. I saw open position on the rsvp and hence confirmed. Can u please let me know on the status of waitlists to confirm my status. 

@GauravSoni

No problem, you can join the drive

• Like (+1) 1

Drive RSVP is closed now

Please find below the convoy numbering for tomorrow's drive

Morning Newbie Qudra South 26 March 2021
Attendees Level Car   Pos #
Vanessa8580 Marshal Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Blue   1
Gauravsoni Intermediate Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Grey   2
Gautam Ailani Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero Silver 2015   3
Warren Flay Newbie Mitsubishi Pajero SWB Gold 2016   4
TT_Dubai  Newbie Land Cruiser   5
Arman Fewbie Jeep Wrangler 2005 grey   6
Shehab Alawadhi Fewbie Ford F150 Bronze   7
Alain Canivet - Abikhalil Newbie Jeep Wrangler - 4 door - Silver - 2020   8
Rawad Bahsas  Newbie Nissan Patrol 2019   9
Pmaraziti Newbie Toyota FJ Cruiser    10
Ahmed Wagdy Newbie Toyota FJ Cruiser Extreme 2012   11
Pierre De Maigret  Newbie Toyota FJ Cruiser 2021   12
Daniel Rodas Newbie Dodge Ram Rebel 2019 Gray   13
Islam Soliman Advance GMC Yukon  

We will be using radio channel 2 (446.03125)

See you all tomorrow morning bright and early at 6am ...

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use