•  

COVID19 compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert drive - Faqa Loop - Dubai - 26 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Thank you @Foxtrot Oscar for pefect Friday morning drive. Everything was perfect. The weather, pace, untouched virgin dunes, long ridge ridings, side slopes and we even get to tackle some technical dunes as well.

Everyone did well and thank you for the team spirit. 👍 

See u next time.. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Being just on time ( either Google was wrong or I was faster than usual within the upper margin of speed allowed 😅), I reached the deflation point and in no time we all vanished deep in the desert of Faqa ! 

What an amazing Drive I enjoyed every slope,  cross cross, crest or ridge riding which in a time was like a sharp razor like peculiar to Faqa long range dunes . Also loved the technical part toward the end which I consider the added flavour to any drive . 

An awesome lead by our lead as usual for Angela @Foxtrot Oscar and no less for the sweep @Francois Germishuys with his red beast. After the drop out our proposed second lead was @siddharth maheshwari you did great especially with your crest recovery without the need for a rope. And I have to say totally I agree with Angela “ involve me and I learn 👍” is what we all need . 
@Rizwan Waheed nice to meet you bro and practice always makes perfect you did good.

@Rizwanm2 it has been for a while since fossil rock .  It was pleasure driving with you.you were driving in front of me directly and you made it easy for me 😉

@Abu Muhammad nice drive and it’s always a pleasure having in any drive . Well done 👍

once more thank you Angela for this great fast pace drive which covered almost all what was intended to do with great pleasure 🙏

cheers and take care 🌷🙏

pict in gallery

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

21 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Nice videos  @Mohamed Seidam . Hope you had a clean ridges to ride after me  😜

just a suggestion to @Carnity Admins @Gaurav . SInce there is limitations to upload big video files to gallery how about giving an option to add youtube videos to gallery. so will have all pics and videos in one place. a memorabilia for future. 

also add the drive discussion thread link as well. so we will know what an eventful day it was 😃

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Hope you had a clean ridges to ride after me  😜

Don’t worry X can follow each other same brand same tire so I just followed your track , but not always 😉 actually I was thinking about the big heavy guys behind me 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use