•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Bab al Shams - Dubai - 26 Mar 2021

Kailas

Dear @Kailas, @Yousef Alimadadi, @Arun Mathew and @Javier Lucero, once again wanted to extend my appreciation for   a great drive and superb teamwork exhibited by all. @Kailas kudos to you for structuring the drive the way you did, enjoyed the ridge driving although it did take me a couple of attempts to get to a satisfactory level, ridge criss-crossing was great and it did put my fewbie skills to test!😅. Having several play areas spots along the drive was a great flavor to the entire journey! So well done you! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Kailas & @Yousef Alimadadi thank you very much for today's drive.. had lot of fun & my machine took up the challenge . First time to do a CF which was cool as well as first refusal pull out (thanks for the directions @Kailas, i will need to buy the rope though)

Hope to see you soon... 

Till then be safe & happy riding !!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Good to see that every one arrived on time and we were able to set out without any delays. We covered a total of 54km, which is great for a convoy that had several new fewbies. Well done guys.👍 We had minimum refusals/ stucks.

Thanks @Yousef Alimadadi for leading the second half of the drive. You did a great job buddy. Kudos to you!!

@stavros papachristos is getting to know his wrangler well. I'm happy you got a chance to use the 4Lo gear, soon you will be able to master in crawling out from refusals.

@Salty3Arab did well with his Pajero. The crested situation could have been self recovered with a bit more shoveling, but we decided to tug you out as the temperature out side was rising.

@Yahya Munir & @Nathan Evans Those Jimny's were amazing. 👌

@amir amiri I felt very confident seeing your beast with winch. You drove well👍

@Arun Mathew congrats on your 1st CF. I like the way how calm you're when providing recovery assistance. Well done🙌

@William Fernandes I was hoping to get you into a refusal scenario so that I could see your vehicle's recovery functions😉. But you drove well in spite of being at no. 9. Well done mate. Try to not be shy on gas when trying to cross a dune.

@Aus Alzubaidi nice self recovery from the crested situation. 👍

@Gok Krish good to have you back after 4 months break. Very well managed, it didn't seem like you were driving after a long break. 👍

@Javier Lucero Special thanks to you for lending your flag to Yousef. You did extremely well at your Sweep duties, I didn't have to check with you at all as you were giving me regular updates. 👍 

I have added pictures and videos in the gallery. 

See you all soon.

Note: Temperature is rising with summer approaching. During the drives, when ever possible ,try to check and keep your tyre pressure to the desired psi as it tends to rise with temperature.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Kailas, thank you so much Kailas everything was great I really enjoyed a lot driving with you and with the strong convoy.

everyone did great job. It was full of fun, challenges and great experiences for all.

I hope to see you in next week time.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use