•  

COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mystery Drive - Dubai? - 03 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

11 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

hope your "shoulder" is repaired ASAP

All fixed, as I said it was a minor issue. I also got longer sway bar links, so the car is ready for action. See you next week.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 3

very well plan @Ale Vallecchi and @Wrangeld for the day wrapped with mysterious buzz which obviously attracted lots of adventure seekers.

As usual, amazing drive with just the right amount of spices which started becoming more "hot" towards the end with Lisalili's white sand reflecting the shinning sun into everyone's eyes making it very hard to read the dunes or follow the track.. no wonder glass is made out of sand!

Still everyone managed extremely well with minor refusals and stucks here and there quickly and flawlessly managed by an amazing team work.

@Ahab Shamaa thanks for a flawless 2nd lead .. I still think you can make loads of money for every time you put your winch to work :)

@Francois Germishuys great sweep and great recovery job today buddy.. well done.. you only need to work on your speed .. you are tooooo slow on the road :))))

@Jeepiesorry that you had to deal with with all the destroyed tracks the beast leaves behind .. was great to drive with you again

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use