•  

COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mystery Drive - Dubai? - 03 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

23 minutes ago, kolinrrj said:

Sorry @Ale Vallecchi, won't be able to make it after all. Not feeling too well now. Have a safe and fun drive!

Copy that @kolinrrj. Hope all is well.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks everyone who helped getting my car’s ‘Dislocated Shoulder’ fixed 😂. I had to exit the drive early as the risk of continuing the drive wouldn’t be worth it. The issue is minor, nothing serious but better safe than sorry. 
I’ll be waiting for the drive reports to see where the ‘Mystery’ route lead you all to.

See you all next week.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Sad (0) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

4 minutes ago, MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ said:

my car’s ‘Dislocated Shoulder’ fixed

I liked the terminology 😄 good decision and wish all good for you brother 🙏

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Firstly @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ so glad nothing serious and you were able to drive home!! Huge kudos to @Rob Harper for bringing his skills to perform the ‘rubicon’ upgrade on your Jeep :) ... @Thomas Varghese did you proud as SL!

@Wrangeld THANKYOU for deciding to sacrifice an easy Saturday morning by the pool to create a second convoy so that we could join this super Saturday ride!  Loved it and especially the highway!  I didn’t know I had a love for Baja style driving!!! Appreciate the patience throughout!  Thank you

@Watteau first time on a drive with you and wow... such a calm and clear radio voice you have!  Super sweep!  Ps the only time you disappointed us was by teasing your winch on the forum... having the perfect moment to use it and.... then deciding to use a rope!  All forgiven considering how great you were supporting all! 

@Yousef Alimadadi our star today and busiest driver.. shoveling, rope and reroutes ... huge thanks and an education for me on the CF role! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Watteau said:

After a short interlude and sleep in my chair I would like to thank everyone for this morning's drive my first time in that area and it was brilliant, I think both convoy's managed to arrive at the exit within minutes of each other. I have posted a relive below, thanks again everyone.

Must invest in a relive - looks like you hit above 100kph! Quite impressive!

Your wife has made my afternoon quite a treat, thanks Suzie

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Must invest in a relive - looks like you hit above 100kph! Quite impressive!

Your wife has made my afternoon quite a treat, thanks Suzie

It's really good, we were only 0.4km off yesterdays distance as well, 103 was the max I think, just been watching the extreme E from Allula in KSA, looks amazing terrain there, they are hitting 150 in the sand!!!! Two big crashes though, mini eggs and motorsport, heaven!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use