•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Roundabout Qudra - Dubai - 2 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

5 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

No problem, I myself am confused between this drive, the morning drive and the drive I have on the next morning. 

Maybe you can waitlist me in this for my 2nd drive as morning drive is with you and all I have to do is follow you to the next drive point. I got confused with @Luca Palanca Falsini's drive to be in the afternoon and waitlisted there but realizing the mistake informed and exited myself from that drive. So afternoon is free. 

Business meetings, drive point meetings are now too much and I get confused. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Maybe you can waitlist me in this for my 2nd drive as morning drive is with you and all I have to do is follow you to the next drive point. I got confused with @Luca Palanca Falsini's drive to be in the afternoon and waitlisted there but realizing the mistake informed and exited myself from that drive. So afternoon is free. 

Business meetings, drive point meetings are now too much and I get confused. 

Am OK to list you as waitlisted for 2nd drive as #3 on that waitlist for 2nd drive - please note comments about the remaining 2 positions being filled with people looking for a 1st drive as they will always get priority. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Am OK to list you as waitlisted for 2nd drive as #3 on that waitlist for 2nd drive - please note comments about the remaining 2 positions being filled with people looking for a 1st drive as they will always get priority. 

I'm never against others having fun and would love to see all of the drivers enjoy. But for the 1st drive aspirants the drive RSVP is not yet filled up and they can still join directly. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Thomas Varghese said:

I'm never against others having fun and would love to see all of the drivers enjoy. But for the 1st drive aspirants the drive RSVP is not yet filled up and they can still join directly. 

Correct. Indeed they can. Once that's all sorted (by midday tomorrow) we open up again for the waitlisters. So please maintain your patience and we will see what happens. If it works out, you're more than welcome to follow me from the finish of the fewbie to the start of the Newbie. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

hopefully we all will meet Friday afternoon!!!

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Darren Brooke said:

@Wrangeld Hi did the advance driver course with Emmanuel couple of weeks ago, hopefully he will vouch for me

You're in, Darren. Saw the reports of your class

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Kareem El Fouly said:

@Wrangeld, thank you for the preparations! Unfortunately, i wont be able to join and would like to let my place for someone else.... i hope this isn’t a short notice and the waitlist team can join.

See you in another drive.

have a fun one.

Kareem

Hi Kareem, 

Thanks for your note and letting us know in good time that you are not going to be at the drive. Indeed, this opens up opportunties for the waitlisted. 

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use