•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Roundabout Qudra - Dubai - 2 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

@Wrangeld, I have RSVP to this drive. Really love to have evening drive in Qudra white dunes. And it’s good you’re planning this. Hope you will accept IM member to the drive (I will not be able to catch up with IM drive this week). I more than happy to help with anything on the drive.  Thanks indeed.

1 minute ago, AlexPol said:

@Wrangeld, I have RSVP to this drive. Really love to have evening drive in Qudra white dunes. And it’s good you’re planning this. Hope you will accept IM member to the drive (I will not be able to catch up with IM drive this week). I more than happy to help with anything on the drive.  Thanks indeed.

P.s. It’s my first drive for this week

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, AlexPol said:

P.s. It’s my first drive for this week

Alex. You're in. IM are welcome on all drives. 

• Like (+1) 3

To update on WL position at the moment. 

@AlexPol - was not WL as this is 1st drive of the week. 

@Shehab Alawadhi - made if from WL to confirmed

@Lakshmi Narasimhan  - made if from WL to confirmed

@Thomas Varghese - still on WL: Likely we will extend to accommodate, but cannot confirm at this time. Will be moved up if someone pulls out of the drive for any reason. Reason for not putting you straight in the drive is to keep the length of this, a newbie drive, reasonable. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

To update on WL position at the moment. 

@AlexPol - was not WL as this is 1st drive of the week. 

@Shehab Alawadhi - made if from WL to confirmed

@Lakshmi Narasimhan  - made if from WL to confirmed

@Thomas Varghese - still on WL: Likely we will extend to accommodate, but cannot confirm at this time. Will be moved up if someone pulls out of the drive for any reason. Reason for not putting you straight in the drive is to keep the length of this, a newbie drive, reasonable. 

Awesome and see you all on Friday, and I have the same question as @Lakshmi Narasimhan

• Like (+1) 2

There is an embarassment of riches in tomorrow afternoon's drive. We are blessed with some of the most experienced drivers in the club. This means that for the Newbies, it's an opportunity to literally follow in the tracks of some of the leaders in the club where normally you would be three, four or ten cars behind. 

This is the Newbie drive on which you really want to be and it's unmissable as a result. 

Please deflate and put up your flags once you arrive. COVID is still a massive problem, so let's be careful that we don't add any more cases by being super careful during the drive to abide by all the rules. 

@AlexPol @Yawa @Desert Dweller @Ishraque Ahammed @Pacific @Shehab Alawadhi

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @TT_Dubai @Jeepie @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @kolinrrj @Foxtrot Oscar @Niekku @Darren Brooke @Ale Vallecchi

image.png.b67222c653ef16045394b389b82f810d.png

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

28 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

There is an embarassment of riches in tomorrow afternoon's drive. We are blessed with some of the most experienced drivers in the club. This means that for the Newbies, it's an opportunity to literally follow in the tracks of some of the leaders in the club where normally you would be three, four or ten cars behind. 

This is the Newbie drive on which you really want to be and it's unmissable as a result. 

Please deflate and put up your flags once you arrive. COVID is still a massive problem, so let's be careful that we don't add any more cases by being super careful during the drive to abide by all the rules. 

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @TT_Dubai @Jeepie @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil @kolinrrj @Foxtrot Oscar @Niekku @Darren Brooke @Ale Vallecchi

image.png.95217d26390468c4baba12ae17e6fa00.png

That looks promising ! :))

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

17 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

There is an embarrassment of riches in tomorrow afternoon's drive. We are blessed with some of the most experienced drivers in the club. This means that for the Newbies, it's an opportunity to literally follow in the tracks of some of the leaders in the club where normally you would be three, four or ten cars behind. 

image.png.b67222c653ef16045394b389b82f810d.png

@Wrangeld as the list is finalized and I'm not on the list this means I couldn't be included? Its ok for me as I have the mystery drive with you and @Ale Vallecchi on Saturday and probably I need the rest after the fewbie morning drive with you. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thomas Varghese said:

@Wrangeld as the list is finalized and I'm not on the list this means I couldn't be included? Its ok for me as I have the mystery drive with you and @Ale Vallecchi on Saturday and probably I need the rest after the fewbie morning drive with you. 

Hi Thomas, this is the final list as at 10am. As you know, things change normally once the list is published. At 16 cars, I am reluctant to extend the convoy more as that will lead to around 1.5km from front to back. Please continue to watch this space. 

We are driving together in the morning and on Saturday - so at some point you will tire of driving with me!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Wrangeld said:

Hi Thomas, this is the final list as at 10am. As you know, things change normally once the list is published. At 16 cars, I am reluctant to extend the convoy more as that will lead to around 1.5km from front to back. Please continue to watch this space. 

We are driving together in the morning and on Saturday - so at some point you will tire of driving with me!

Its ok for me as I have 2 drives this weekend already. I think its better if I head back home and take some rest in the afternoon as I need to do the mystery seeks on Saturday with you and with @Ale Vallecchi. Still its a mystery whose convoy I'm in. Both of you are equally favorite marshal's to drive with. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use