•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Roundabout Qudra - Dubai - 2 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Pacific said:

@Shehab Alawadhi Rock n roll enthusiasm and cars be on roller coasters 

Not the reference I was looking for but I’ll accept it, I’ll explain tomorrow what I meant exactly 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

@Pacific @Wrangeld i hope you understand it’s gonna be a rock n roll train 🤘

(if anyone understands this reference please say so, because I think it’s hilarious and perfectly timed😂

ACDC?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

47 minutes ago, Desert Dweller said:

Another Rock fan here 😌

Rock, heavy metal, power metal, anything with loud guitars and drums I’m into that stuff 🤘🤘

Edited by Shehab Alawadhi
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

18 minutes ago, Ishraque Ahammed said:

Unfortunately I had a bad reaction to my prescription medicine, and unwell since this morning. Please accept my sincere apologies for the late cancellation.

Get well soon!

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you @Wrangeld for this drive, it was a good way to relax and just enjoy the views, wind, gazelles and not think about a stressful week!

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for sweeping the convoy and making sure no one was left behind 😂.

Great job to @AlexPol for being our second lead. 
Thank you to all my seniors for helping out as much as they could and giving guidance where needed. @Foxtrot Oscar @Jeepie @Desert Dweller.

Great job everyone else for completing this drive and hope you all had fun and learned something from a drive with this many experienced people! I also hope you didn’t mind my small jokes here and there 😂

See you in the next one inshallah! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thanks to all the leaders and seniors for such a wonderful drive. Even though it was my first second drive for the same day I never felt tired, the terrain was keeping me active always and this happened to be my first drive with 0 refusal and struck and recovery. I apologize for keep all wait for me as I had to stop few times to inflate my tyre.  This will be my memorable drive, thanks to the entire convoy. See you all soon!! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use