•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 2 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

1 hour ago, Jasim Khumi said:

Hi @Wrangeld, the emergency is sorted and I can still come to the drive if my slot isnt taken.

Wow, that was quick. And ... the reward for the emergency being sorted is yes, I will reinstate you in the drive @Jasim Khumi the more small black Pejeros, the better!

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

@Wrangeld hey Richard! Let me know if I can join the drive to assist! I am on two waitlist for morning drive... other one with @Rahimdad.... just looking to have a nice drive while learning to support the drives!

Hi @Gaurav Soni I think that on this occasion we probably have enough support for the drive. There is a limit to how many cars we can take out. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi All, 

Here is the proposed convoy order for the drive tomorrow morning, If I have incorrectly stated a rank of a driver, my apologies. 

It's a bit of Jeep convention, so those of us without Jeeps are grateful to the rest of you for allowing us to tag along!

Radio Channel is 3. Please deflate, flag up and wait in the car for the briefing. COVID is still very real here in the UAE so we will remain strict in making sure our drives are all safe. Please help us keep it that way. 

See you soon in the sand. 

image.png.e4734897e747cba21f7195fc28768da7.png

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Thomas Fumarola please make sure your Fewbie promotion has been approved before tomorrow. Otherwise, I am afraid you will not be allowed to join the drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use