•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 2 Apr 2021

Good morning

@Niki Patel @Joe Biju Joseph @imranaasghar81 @Mario Cornejo @N@ved @Rob Harper @Javier Lucero @Danish Mohammad @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Here the convoy list:

image.png.fdce36e907656ce386b8917c4ae09b78.png

We are going to use Carnity Channel 3 (44605625).

A Warm Welcome back  to @Lorenzo Candelpergher!

Can't wait to see you all on the sand!!!!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 minutes ago, Luca Palanca Falsini said:

Good morning

@Niki Patel @Joe Biju Joseph @imranaasghar81 @Mario Cornejo @N@ved @Rob Harper @Javier Lucero @Danish Mohammad @Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Here the convoy list:

@Luca Palanca Falsini is this an April Fools joke to have @Lorenzo Candelpergher labeled with a Jeep 😊 or have you Lorenzo gone to the dark side and become a Jeeper 😂 (I love them by the way so no offense intended) ... either way welcome back indeed @Lorenzo Candelpergher 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, Luca Palanca Falsini said:

Good morning

Here the convoy list:

Some big cars in the front end of the convoy, this should be a fun drive. See you all tomorrow!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

33 minutes ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

@Niki Patel, the car mentioned by @Luca Palanca Falsini is correct.

My Y62 will be out of the game for some time due to some repairs with parts that have very, very, very long lead time (ie several months) from Nissan in Japan.

Meanwhile, I couldn't stay grounded forever, so I got myself a new drive on the dark side.

20210331_181157.thumb.jpg.d662f249e632f20ea5e982a1c4760aa4.jpg

When the Y62 is back, I'll have to face the dilemma about which car to drive, even though my wife is claiming the Y62 as the family car. 

See you tomorrow. 

Beautiful car @Lorenzo Candelpergher congrats on this new addition to your family!  When your backup car is a Rubicon you know life is good!! 🥂 ... see you tomorrow and I do not envy your choice (battle) when the Patrol returns :) ... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

@Niki Patel, the car mentioned by @Luca Palanca Falsini is correct.

My Y62 will be out of the game for some time due to some repairs with parts that have very, very, very long lead time (ie several months) from Nissan in Japan.

Meanwhile, I couldn't stay grounded forever, so I got myself a new drive on the dark side.

20210331_181157.thumb.jpg.d662f249e632f20ea5e982a1c4760aa4.jpg

When the Y62 is back, I'll have to face the dilemma about which car to drive, even though my wife is claiming the Y62 as the family car. 

See you tomorrow. 

Omg that car is BADASS!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Just now, imranaasghar81 said:

Morning guys I'm 5 mins delayed. I'll be there asap

I’m here now 😂 tit said on the gps 1 hour I got here in 45 mins 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Luca and Team what a first class fantastic drive one hundred percent of the most challenging, thrilling and adrenaline filled drives I've done and a brilliant introduction to fewbie plus!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO TO ALL!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Luca Palanca Falsini, a great and challenging drive, thank you for your guidance.  Also, thanks to @Lorenzo Candelpergher and to @Shehab Alawadhi for keeping the convoy in movement.

As usual, a pleasure to drive with the rest of convoy members and hope to see you soon in the sand.

I took a few pictures and have posted them in the gallery, hope you like them.

Have a nice rest of the weekend.

~MC

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use