•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 2 Apr 2021

Tbone

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini for the wonderful drive...The begining, mid and end all were unique and equally wonderful..

It was a fun learning experience being with a small convoy over this challanging terrain.. Not only the skills but @Abu Muhammad winch was well tested through the drive and happy to test the toe points on my Jeep as well (especially since I was not the one being recovered)🙂

Thanks all for the lovely eve, looking forward to the next drive with you all, hopefully sooner than later. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

A very special thanks to:

@Luca Palanca Falsini@varunmehndiratta, @GauravSoni, @Veedooshee, @Archibald Jurdi, @Janarthan For a great fun drive and letting me use my winch 😂. Some clips and photos on Gallery.
Hopefully see you  🔜 on the sand

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you very much @Luca Palanca Falsini for a fantastic drive. I guess we managed to accomplish the plan from Badayer to Shuwaib👍.

It was definitely a thrilling late afternoon drive with all types of challenges that the route presented to us. Definitely an enriching experience.

Big Kudos to the team @Abu Muhammad, @varunmehndiratta, @Gaurav Soni and @Janarthan for the wonderful support.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you everybody for joining that amazing drive!  We had a big challenge to archive the route from Al Badayer to Shuwaib and we did it! 41 Km full of fun with any kind of terrain to prove our skills (and our cars :)). We also had the chance for a short night drive in the end that was adding a little spicy to an already impressive drive!

@Abu Muhammad: Thank you for join us, I felt you comfortable in your second lead position. Your car was incredible. When you pulled me my Fortuner just flew :). 

@varunmehndiratta you did a great job with your Wrangler well done! Hope you enjoyed it with us!

@GauravSoni you handled your Pajero very well! Well done!

@Veedooshee your Pajero 3.5 was the most challenging car to manage in such high climb and bowls, I appreciated very much your attitude and your never-give-up mindset! Hope you appreciated with Anish the driving with us

Hope to see all of you guys soon!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use