•  

COVID19 Compliant - Sunday Evening Short Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 4 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

10 hours ago, MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ said:

Hey @Chaitanya D, Is there still a chance for me to join? Since today was unfortunate and I didn’t really get to drive much 😂. I completely understand if it isn’t possible, just testing my luck 😂.

You are welcome to join provided your car issue is fixed properly and it is 100% desert ready @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

@Thomas Varghese thanks for your gesture,  but if you are tired I would advise you to rest. Off roading needs 100%concentration . You are doing quite a number of rides,  do them to enjoy and not to burn yourself out. Hope you take my advise sportively. Best wishes 

6 hours ago, Mohamed Madani said:

Hello guys 

I don't have a radio I just did the absolute newbie drive last week. Is it okay to borrow a radio from someone or if not can you tell me so I cancel my attendance..?

Also is it fine to have my 6 years old kid as passenger on the back seat or not ?

Thanks 

Mohamed Amine

@Mohamed Madani thanks for asking. From second drive onwards radio is a mandatory requirement. (Along with shovel, flag, deflator and compressor)

If you dont have one please arrange for one so that you can join drives with Carnity. I would advise you to sign out if you could not get one for today's drive. 

Covid is not allowing us to share equipments yet. TIA

Family members are welcome provided they are belted at all times and are used to desert driving as some get motions sickness.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

You are welcome to join provided your car issue is fixed properly and it is 100% desert ready 

Thanks @Chaitanya D, Confirmed from my side. See you in the desert.

@Thomas Varghese, many thanks bro.

• Like (+1) 5

55 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

You are welcome to join provided your car issue is fixed properly and it is 100% desert ready @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ

@Thomas Varghese thanks for your gesture,  but if you are tired I would advise you to rest. Off roading needs 100%concentration . You are doing quite a number of rides,  do them to enjoy and not to burn yourself out. Hope you take my advise sportively. Best wishes 

You are 100% right Dr @Chaitanya D. Please excuse me from today's drive. I don't think I can give 100% concentration as I feel tired. I may need to consult a doctor as my BP levels are dropping to very low levels. Thanks for the advice. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Chaitanya D said:

@Thomas Varghese please remove your RSVP and take care, will miss you on the drive. Best wishes

Done already. Thanks for understanding. 

• Like (+1) 2

@Chaitanya D

Thank you for telling me.. is there a unique place where I can get all of that today ? Radio, shovel, flag, and deflator ?

If it's in dragon mart do you know which one 1 or 2 and where to go exactly pls ?

I only have pressure gauge and compressor. 

If I don't have all the equipment by noon I will withdraw so please tell any friend who is looking for a drive today..

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Mohamed Madani said:

@Chaitanya D

Thank you for telling me.. is there a unique place where I can get all of that today ? Radio, shovel, flag, and deflator ?

If it's in dragon mart do you know which one 1 or 2 and where to go exactly pls ?

I only have pressure gauge and compressor. 

If I don't have all the equipment by noon I will withdraw so please tell any friend who is looking for a drive today..

Essential Off-Road Gear - Off-road - Carnity.com

Dragon Mart Off-Road Gear Shops - Off-road - Carnity.com

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

You are 100% right Dr @Chaitanya D. Please excuse me from today's drive. I don't think I can give 100% concentration as I feel tired. I may need to consult a doctor as my BP levels are dropping to very low levels. Thanks for the advice. 

Take care and get well soon

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Good morning and happy easter to those celebrating. If there is a space for this afternoon, I'd love to join as well 😃 I see there are some withdrawals and some "maybe" so no pressure if otherwise full, will keep an eye on this. Thanks! 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use