•  

COVID19 Compliant - Sunday Evening Short Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 4 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

Thank you to Dr @Chaitanya D for entrusted me with second lead. It is always nice to follow behind the lead and see how they use just the sufficient power to conquer the challenges patches and overcome the dunes. Not too much power that result in digging or too little power that result in getting stuck. Very good learning experience and appreciate all the instructions and reminders on safety too.  
Thanks to @Mohamed Seidamfor managing the center forward and @Ahab Shamaafor bringing up the rear. 

It was a great time with a great bunch of drivers. We conquered Fossil Rock with minimum issues. The weather was kind too and the sunset view was rewarding. This was my third visit to Fossil Rock and I get to see a different part that I have not driven before. I particular enjoyed the part where we looped behind and caught the sweep. Very fun quiet drive on a weekday. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Chaitanya D Thanks for letting me slip-in last minute, It really kept me from being bored at home 😂.
It was nice to step down from adrenaline filled Intermediate drives to a rather calm Newbie drive with several beautiful landscapes to gaze upon. I guess I should do it more often 😁.

@Chaitanya D As always, you were an Amazing lead, leading us through a fun route while making sure its safe for all the drivers. I really enjoyed the side sloping and the hill climb, looking forward for more.

The fact that we had 2 amazing supports @Ahab Shamaa @Mohamed Seidam, we spent most of our time moving rather than digging as they kept an eye on the convoy making sure everything’s in order.

Thanks all, see you next time 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use