•  

COVID19 Compliant - Thursday Eve/Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 8 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

Dear @Chaitanya D kindly keep me waitlisted. I know its an intermediate drive but should be available to drive if everything works out well. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends

Please note this drive will be postponed to next week ( 15th Apr 2021) as I will be doing a drive in Abu Dhabi this Friday morning (as a replacement due to unavoidable circumstances) . Considering the preparations needed I would prefer to keep Thursday after noon free this week.

Thanks for your understanding, will keep your RSVP unless you have other commitments for next week you can please tag me and leave the drive so that I can add the waitlisted members

Regards

HI @Chaitanya D unfortunately won't be able to  make next week. 

Next time.

Thanks

Jack

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends

Please note this drive will be postponed to next week ( 15th Apr 2021) as I will be doing a drive in Abu Dhabi this Friday morning (as a replacement due to unavoidable circumstances) . Considering the preparations needed I would prefer to keep Thursday after noon free this week.

Thanks for your understanding, will keep your RSVP unless you have other commitments for next week you can please tag me and leave the drive so that I can add the waitlisted members

Regards

Dear Friends

I apologize for the earlier mix up , as I was under the impression I will have to do my testing to enter Abu Dhabi on Thursday after noon. But turns out I have to do the testing on Wednesday  and hence DRIVE WILL BE AS PLANNED EARLIER ON 8th May 2021.

Appreciate your understanding and see you all on Thursday evening

• Like (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends

I apologize for the earlier mix up , as I was under the impression I will have to do my testing to enter Abu Dhabi on Thursday after noon. But turns out I have to do the testing on Wednesday  and hence DRIVE WILL BE AS PLANNED EARLIER ON 8th May 2021.

Appreciate your understanding and see you all on Thursday evening

Glad to hear @Chaitanya D👏👏👏

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Chaitanya D won't be able to join this Thursday, some.other engagements came in. Thanks. 

Noted with thanks @varunmehndiratta, please remove your RSVP. Take care

@Mario Cornejo you are WL 1, do you confirm to join in?

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Chaitanya D hi Chaitanya!I won’t be able to join this drive. Based on your updated post I made plans for Thursday!
I hope we can have similar drive next week! 

Thanks for informing, please sign out.

@Ahab Shamaa you are next WL 2 ,  do you confirm joining?

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use