•  

COVID19 Compliant - Thursday Eve/Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 8 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

Hello doc @Chaitanya D, I would love to join. My only caveat is that I took my car to the garage because I thought this drive was postponed 😀 They promised to finish it Thursday morning, but you never know with mechanics...

With that, I leave it up to you to decide whether to include me or not. I’m fine with whatever you decide 🙏🏻

• Like (+1) 5

43 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hello doc @Chaitanya D, I would love to join. My only caveat is that I took my car to the garage because I thought this drive was postponed 😀 They promised to finish it Thursday morning, but you never know with mechanics...

With that, I leave it up to you to decide whether to include me or not. I’m fine with whatever you decide 🙏🏻

Thanks for informing. Keep me posted as the drive is in evening at 5 pm , you should be able to join hopefully. 

• Like (+1) 5

Yes sir Dr. @Chaitanya D; I’ll keep you informed! I know you just wanna use me for my auxiliary lights, and I’m cool with that 🤣

Seriously though, if they deliver the car as promised on Thursday morning, I will certainly join. I even took Thursday off from work so that they don’t bother me 😀

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Yes sir Dr. @Chaitanya D; I’ll keep you informed! I know you just wanna use me for my auxiliary lights, and I’m cool with tha

No need for "sir", we are all friends here.

Yes would love to see those Baja designs of yours in dark lit the whole convoy and make it like afternoon in Lisaili 🤣 with a cool breeze 

Not the forget the fantastic members signed up with great cars - well groomed FJCs , SWB Wrangler's, F150, Tundra TRD,  LC Prado , X- OR and a SWB super safari. I wish I had all of them one day 😜🤩😍

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

Dear Friends

Please note convoy number for tomorrow 

We will use Chanel 2 for radio

Please bring your torch or led lights as back up in the dark for visibility during recoveries if any.

Screenshot_20210407-171326_Excel.jpg.84df8e7dfce6cee3f63320611eb1d4a2.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

Hi @Chaitanya D,it's sad that we couldn't make it this time, but hopefully some other time again coz it's gonna b ramadan and the timing cud be an issue for me. So I leave the event, have fun guys👍

• Confused (0) 1

Just now, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi @Chaitanya D,it's sad that we couldn't make it this time, but hopefully some other time again coz it's gonna b ramadan and the timing cud be an issue for me. So I leave the event, have fun guys👍

Are u not joining tomorrow 8th Apr ?

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use