•  

COVID19 Compliant - Thursday Eve/Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 8 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

2 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

As of this afternoon 😳 No comment 😀

B3A40E6B-FB55-47F1-9FE8-0DE5C5C757C0.jpeg

Looks like some major overhaul or an upgrade coming. Good luck!

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Ahab Shamaa seems like they converted your FJC to a Padmini Premier.

Hahahaha! @Rahimdad the Padmini Premier is exactly the look I’m going for. When I’m done with it, Carnity will have the only FJC Padmini edition 🤣5C77A31A-0177-4F6E-9920-A558755C4D65.jpeg.a43a1b199ec07bbfe9b352702aa1b7b4.jpeg 

Edited by Ahab Shamaa
  • Haha (+1) 5

10 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

@Ahab Shamaa how many days is your car in workshop each week!!! ???? If I recall it’s a new one xtreme straight out of the showroom!    

What can I say my friend @Gaurav Soni, the FJ’s in the garage for upgrades quite a few times. She’s into cosmetic/enhancement surgeries.  You’re just jealous because I have easier finance ministry approvals than you 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

What can I say my friend @Gaurav Soni, the FJ’s in the garage for upgrades quite a few times. She’s into cosmetic/enhancement surgeries.  You’re just jealous because I have easier finance ministry approvals than you 🤣

he told his wife he's getting a new offroad flag and some better floor mats!  his finance minister is equally as tough as yours... he just has found a technique to 'fudge' the books like those wonderful American investment banks :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Hey Dr. @Chaitanya D,

I’m at the garage and it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting my car on time to join the drive. 

Have fun everyone and drive safe....

• Sad (0) 3

33 minutes ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Hey Dr. @Chaitanya D,

I’m at the garage and it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting my car on time to join the drive. 

Have fun everyone and drive safe....

Noted , we will be driving in the dark today  😔😔

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use