• Ā 

COVID19 Compliant - Thursday Eve/Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 8 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

I hope you guys have an awesome drive šŸ˜€

At least my baby is back together now...

17:48;Ā Iā€™m still in the garage on a job that was supposed to be done this morning šŸ˜³

image.jpg

• Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

I hope you guys have an awesome drive šŸ˜€

At least my baby is back together now...

17:48;Ā Iā€™m still in the garage on a job that was supposed to be done this morning šŸ˜³

image.jpg

Congratulation @Ahab Shamaa, we missed you. The drive was good. Look forward to see you soon

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Congratulation @Ahab Shamaa, we missed you. The drive was good. Look forward to see you soon

Canā€™t wait to see all the awesome upgrades youā€™ e made my friend @Hisham Masaad! How is the Pedal Commander? šŸ˜€

• Like (+1) 4

Hello guys, believe everyone had a wonderful night drive today. Thank you @Chaitanya Dfor the best of all night drives I had and it was sooo nice and an entire different feel. The pace of the drive was perfect in both evening and night drives . The sun set view, and breezy whether ..and a convoy of very good drivers..Ā  all made it superb.

@Hisham Masaadthank you bro for a perfect second lead and as always enjoyed driving with you

@Jack Thomas and @Rob HarperĀ did really well and was nice to see you having fun with your beast

@Tero Vallassince you were behind me, you are the one to evaluate how I did.šŸ˜€. Suggestions and comments are most welcome bro.

@Mario Cornejo, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQĀ guys hope you had real fun at back, could see you guys few times enjoying you sideys.

@Islam Soliman..thank you for your wonderful sweep with your full size SUV and it's always nice to drive with you bro. Take care šŸ‘.

Thank you guys once again and hope to see you guys soon.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_20210408_182851.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 hours ago, Ahab Shamaa said:

Canā€™t wait to see all the awesome upgrades youā€™ e made my friend @Hisham Masaad! How is the Pedal Commander? šŸ˜€

What shall I say @Ahab ShamaaĀ you know better šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ what a big change, but still yesterday didn't use it much since it was more of technical dunes. Thank you for the advicešŸ‘šŸ‘

• Like (+1) 5

@Chaitanya DĀ - thank you, it was a great drive yesterday and a good opportunity to get a taste of a night drive.

As always, a pleasure to drive with all, we sure had fun.

Have a great weekend ahead!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi

Thank you @Chaitanya DĀ for well organized and safe drive once again. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

It was long time since I had participated to night drive and this again brought it up how enjoyable it was to drive in the darkness.Ā 

I can only ask more of these.

See u on sand soon..

Few photos in gallery.

Ā 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 4/8/2021 at 11:43 PM, Shaaz Sha said:

Hello guys, believe everyone had a wonderful night drive today. Thank you @Chaitanya Dfor the best of all night drives I had and it was sooo nice and an entire different feel. The pace of the drive was perfect in both evening and night drives . The sun set view, and breezy whether ..and a convoy of very good drivers..Ā  all made it superb.

@Hisham Masaadthank you bro for a perfect second lead and as always enjoyed driving with you

@Jack Thomas and @Rob HarperĀ did really well and was nice to see you having fun with your beast

@Tero Vallassince you were behind me, you are the one to evaluate how I did.šŸ˜€. Suggestions and comments are most welcome bro.

@Mario Cornejo, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQĀ guys hope you had real fun at back, could see you guys few times enjoying you sideys.

@Islam Soliman..thank you for your wonderful sweep with your full size SUV and it's always nice to drive with you bro. Take care šŸ‘.

Thank you guys once again and hope to see you guys soon.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

IMG_20210408_182851.jpg

@Shaaz ShaĀ you did great in my opinion, I tried to hang on near behind you, having my mind and hands full of driving šŸ˜šŸ˜.

Ā 

See you soon again.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Trip Report

A bit late to write this but nevertheless the memories are fresh from what was a fast drive while it was day and continued into the darkness. Specifically planned with IM level so that the intention was to drive fast , and to get aquainted with night driving at this level as a preparation to what was coming for the summer- a plethora of night drives , at various levels to keep the drives cool and interesting.

This area in Lisaili is a perfect ground to test drivers at any levels, and we specifically entered tight to supertight dunes with soft to supersoft sand to test you all at IM level. I was delighted to see how everyone managed the tight technical areas at the start along the dirt track from offĀ love lake . Very impressive - especially by @Jack ThomasĀ and @Rob HarperĀ who were driving some monster trucks - F150 and a super charged Tundra respectively. Both had hardly any issues roaring the super LWB trucks.Ā @Hisham MasaadĀ played 2nd lead role to perfection, but only thing I observed was you need to speak on your radio more loudly and acknowledge . Good self recovery in a tricky spot and I hope now you know how to control your throttle well with that great FJCĀ of yours.

@Shaaz ShaĀ has finally come to terms with his new toy - Red X, improving in all aspects without any issues as did @Tero VallasĀ who managed his LC Prado amazingly well. @Mario CornejoĀ was riding his SWB super safari aplomb with gusto, no issue again to all the challenges thrown and it was great to catch up with you after all the amazing feedback about your driving and dedication the the club. The father-son duo @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQĀ managed well in the back and great to see your improvisation every time. Glad to know you have managed to fix your jeep shoulders now. @Ahab ShamaaĀ we missed you out on this drive and hope you are enjoying your upgraded FJ. @Islam Solimans experience at the sweep meant we were sure no one was left behind and he was always there for managing minor refusals etc when needed. Shukran habibi for your support.

This bunch of signs ups with varied cars and experienced drivers is always great to drive with. It was indeed good to see how nicelyĀ all of you have prepped your cars with some fab off road lights which literally lit the convoy all along. We drove along Lisaili ( at love lake entry) , Murquab all the way to a small patch separating from Faqa and winded back to exit at Murquab mosque on time.Ā Well done everyone and get ready for more thrills with longer and faster night drives!!

Cheers

Ā 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Ɨ
Ɨ

Important Information

Terms of use