•  

ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 9 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

11 hours ago, Rahul kumar said:

First of All Thanks to @Wrangeld and @Shamil for this wonderful first hand experience of Desert drive. it was fun and full of thrill. this was the end result of the drive. Lets start from the starting;

little bit background story, I drive Ford Explorer 2017, I started driving in 2007, I consider myself a good driver (on Tarmac of course). Desert driving is one of my bucket list item. I was super excited to join my first Drive.

This is without doubt, one of the best written reports by an AN I have seen in my time at Carnity. Thank you for taking the time to put all of this in writing because it will help so many other drivers in the future. 

It is really pleasing from my side to see that the lessons we wanted to get across came across - momentum, gravity etc. 

I think that you will find Rahul that unfortunately these is only so far you'll be able to go in terms of drives with the Explorer, because your skills will be better than the capabilities of the vehicle - but until that time, enjoy every drive, and please keep on sharing your experiences. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use