•  

ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 9 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

Ask your cousin to subscribe and then you can give his user ID here, so that @Wrangeld can swap that with your ID, as Richard is still saving your name in the RSVP list.

Thanks @Gaurav. As you suggested, I kept a space in the drive for @Badar Tariq cousin/friend, but will be checking identity of the driver in the morning and will only allow the named driver on the convoy. Please follow instructions from Gaurav or you will arrive tomorrow morning at 6am and not be allowed to join the convoy. This is a 'no exceptions' policy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Thanks @Gaurav. As you suggested, I kept a space in the drive for @Badar Tariq cousin/friend, but will be checking identity of the driver in the morning and will only allow the named driver on the convoy. Please follow instructions from Gaurav or you will arrive tomorrow morning at 6am and not be allowed to join the convoy. This is a 'no exceptions' policy. 

@Gaurav @Wrangeld dear i have subscribed and paid for his subscription l. Please replace his name with mine @Mohammad Imran Khan we will be using the same pajero 2012.

Please confirm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

42 minutes ago, Christopher Assal said:

Hi 

excuse my lack of knowledge but I assume on the safari patrol these are standard I have looked and not seen round hooks as such with the explorer, but multiple points I believe that lines can be hooked up on

We will check in the morning, but I assume an unmodified Super Safari has these hooks

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Badar Tariq said:

@Gaurav @Wrangeld dear i have subscribed and paid for his subscription l. Please replace his name with mine @Mohammad Imran Khan we will be using the same pajero 2012.

Please confirm.

Thanks Badar, he also need to action the - Joining Instruction - Email with two more steps by joining the offroad club first and then RSVP the drive.

What I meant Richard will add, in case drive is full, though it's not so he can RSVP himself after following the joining instructions.

Just now, Wrangeld said:

We will check in the morning, but I assume an unmodified Super Safari has these hooks

Oh yes surely, every model of Patrol has front and back tow hooks.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

7 minutes ago, Badar Tariq said:

Please confirm.

I have made the change in the convoy list. @Gaurav please confirm the membership is in order etc. 

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks Badar, he also need to action the - Joining Instruction - Email with two more steps by joining the offroad club first and then RSVP the drive.

What I meant Richard will add, in case drive is full, though it's not so he can RSVP himself after following the joining instructions.

Oh yes surely, every model of Patrol has front and back tow hooks.

@Badar TariqBadar has been removed from the drive leaving an RSVP position for Mohammad Imran Kahn

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Wrangeld said:

I have made the change in the convoy list. @Gaurav please confirm the membership is in order etc. 

Yes it is, but I couldn't add him in the RSVP list as he still yet to join the off-road club first.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Yes it is, but I couldn't add him in the RSVP list as he still yet to join the off-road club first.

@Gaurav @Wrangeld club joined

Just now, Badar Tariq said:

@Gaurav @Wrangeld club joined

@Gaurav and rsvp into drive from his account

• Like (+1) 2

Myself and @Shamil were very impressed with the AN drivers today. 45 km through different types of terrain not too many problems or recoveries, a lizard, some gazelle and excellent cool weather. 

We covered around 45km driving west from our start point and then North to reach last Exit - a fantastic achievement for an Absolute Newbie drive. 

All of you can now continue your journey with Carnity and are free to join any Newbie drive.

Looking forward to seeing you al soon in the future. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use