•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Extreme Desert Drive - Maleha to Iftar Bowl (take 2) - 9 Apr 2021

Emmanuel

7 hours ago, Emmanuel said:

Oh no I completely forgot that you aren’t available every Friday... Really sorry! See you next time then.

Oh dear please nothing to be sorry about ☺️ . I will be watching you all from bit far 😉🌷

• Like (+1) 2

@Shaaz Sha@Jorge Stepniak Felippe, @Tero Vallas,@Rizwanm2, @Christian Andras

Glad you almost all made it for tomorrow  morning. I’ll just copy-paste my last week’s post.

A few recommendations and kind requests for our drive:

- Arrive with full fuel tank at our meeting/deflation point, which is just a few hundred meters away from ADNOC Service Station Tayba (656):
https://goo.gl/maps/5fwxCVFL9zhvVGNF7

- Reach a few minutes before 6AM and deflate directly. The earlier we will move, the less we will have to drive when temperatures outside will reach 38 or 39°C. Addendum: please take into consideration that there might be some fog on the way...

- As mentioned in the drive introduction, we strongly advise you to join with no passengers. You will need to be 100% focused on your driving and a 4h extreme drive is very long for a passenger who might feel sick. 

We will be using Carnity Radio Channel 5 (462887.50)

Convoy will be announced tomorrow at meeting point. 

See you in the sands!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

All the best guys for tomorrow drive , enjoy it and take care . Salut for @Emmanueland all the passionate fellow drivers ✌🏼

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hello guys , it was a very foggy morning to start with, but as expected we started off with torque 💪💪 and hats off to @Emmanuelfor such an off-roading  treat. Though the sand was wet and sticky all of us did well and had only very few refusals. The area and terrain being so beautiful, gave a very good driving experience and scenic treat for the eyes. 

@Tero Vallas,did a wonderful 2nd lead, thanks bro 

@Rizwanm2 did so well and enjoyed following you 

@Jorge Stepniak Felippe, nothing to comment as you were driving behind me 😀.

@Christian Andras. Thank you for the sweep, it was fun driving with you.

thank you guys for the drive and catch you later. Take care955495878_IMG_20210409_0955182.jpg.b523a2fe1f07fca55a5babe3105bb0b6.jpg

IMG_20210409_063954~2.jpg

IMG_20210409_064034~2.jpg

IMG_20210409_095526~2.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

Hi all !

It was really thick fog in early morning, one couldn’t see longer than 10 meters ! After small waiting we started the journey  anyway and soon discovered visibility to improve.

This was my first extreme drive and yes... we were speeding through amazing areas and dunes.

@Emmanuel, thank you for confident leading, you are a pro. I am amazed how well you  are navigating in the front and same time finding suitable drivable routing. Especially with pace we used, you really need to do split of a second decisions and observe same time what we are messing up behind 😁. I wish I could do same. Simply hats off !

@Christian Andras you did great sweeping and assist of recoveries. I was glad to hear your pilot background also. Perhaps we may have a flight sometime..

@Shaaz Sha, @Jorge Stepniak Felippe and @Rizwanm2, it was pleasure to drive with you guys !!

Few shots in gallery...

See you soon on sand !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Thank you @Emmanuelfor organizing wolderful drive. It was fast all the way till the end and i really enjoyed everybit of it.

Thank you @Tero Vallas for all you precaution as second lead. 

@Shaaz Sha you handled that xterra very well. And thank you for following me even after the drive 😜

@Jorge Stepniak Felippe @Christian Andras hope you guys enjoyed as much as we did in the front. 

• Like (+1) 5

Nice pictures @Shaz Shah ! It was another amazing drive led by @Emmanuel with mastery. 
We covered a lot of ground and the morning fog + sun was a rear treat. 
@Tero Vallas great second lead. I am amazed how your car doesn’t have a scratch or dent after so many drives! @Rizwanm2 it was a tricky tug on top of the dune and I am glad we did it safely 

@Christian Andras have a look at your tire the noise was quite loud at times 

FEB92DCA-8936-4375-A8A9-030DD44BF109.jpeg

1EF0F010-F888-4418-A8C7-6B1CA9B2554F.jpeg

BEAE3DA9-D375-49D4-A9F9-8C55A1D960B5.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use