•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 10 Apr 2021

Kailas

HI , I have to excuse from this drive as my car has not been released from Offroad Zone service center. it has been with them since Tuesday morning to fix a new oil pump, change the bent sway bar and a couple of issues that were resulting in my losing power at times. Sorry for the inconvenience. BUT, I will on this drive as a passenger in the convoy :) See u all!!

• Like (+1) 2

Good afternoon @Hisham Masaad @William Fernandes @Joe Biju Joseph @Lawrence_Chehimi .

We are having a nice short convoy which will be well supported by @Tamas Hoffmann and @Islam Soliman 

I will put us the convoy list shortly.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Kailas said:

Good afternoon @Hisham Masaad @William Fernandes @Joe Biju Joseph @Lawrence_Chehimi .

We are having a nice short convoy which will be well supported by @Tamas Hoffmann and @Islam Soliman 

I will put us the convoy list shortly.

Cheers!

Thanks @Kailas look forward. One question, trying to plan for the drive, Google maps is not finding the way to the meeting point, am I facing this issue only??

Hi @Kailas request you to add me to convoy wait-list. Asking for wait-list as i will have to reassess by end of the day and don't want to affect anyone's slot. Some engagements which will only get confirmed by later in eve today.

This will be my first drive of the week, had to miss today morning due to same issues. 

15 hours ago, William Fernandes said:

Hi @Kailas I have come down with a cold I am not sure if I will be up to it on Saturday, given that it is a short convoy do include me in the list I will definitely make it if my condition improves tomorrow but can’t be absolutely certain at this stage. Cheers 

@William Fernandes , I will add to convoy list. Hope you're better now.

6 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Thanks @Kailas look forward. One question, trying to plan for the drive, Google maps is not finding the way to the meeting point, am I facing this issue only??

@Hisham Masaad I am able to see the location. Can you please recheck now.

45 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Kailas request you to add me to convoy wait-list. Asking for wait-list as i will have to reassess by end of the day and don't want to affect anyone's slot. Some engagements which will only get confirmed by later in eve today.

This will be my first drive of the week, had to miss today morning due to same issues. 

@varunmehndiratta Will add you to the list. 

@Tamas Hoffmann @William Fernandes @Joe Biju Joseph @Hisham Masaad @Lawrence_Chehimi @varunmehndiratta @Islam Soliman

Here's the convoy list for tomorrow.

image.png.d1bedbf7179ed75b70bd2792a462e0b7.png

We will be on channel 1. Please plan you trip, so that we can start by 6:00 am.

See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 4

47 minutes ago, Kailas said:

@William Fernandes , I will add to convoy list. Hope you're better now.

@Hisham Masaad I am able to see the location. Can you please recheck now.

@varunmehndiratta Will add you to the list. 

So far @Kailaswalking option is fine, about 19 hours walking🤣🤣, will check other mobile

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use