•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie plus Desert Drive - Faqa to Bab Al Shams - Dubai - 09 Apr 2021

16 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Absolutely bloody epic drive lads!!!!!!! Top notch marks to all wish it went on for another 5 hours! 

Thanks to the wife for letting me join you guys as it's my 15th wedding anniversary today - she's definitely a keeper! ;-)

Happy Wedding Anniversary @imranaasghar81. May God Bless Ur Family. 

• Like (+1) 6

26 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Happy Wedding Anniversary @imranaasghar81. May God Bless Ur Family. 

Happy anniversary @imranaasghar81 it’s mine too 😉 , thinking of collective “ anniversary drives “ 🤪 if our wives agree 🤣 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Happy anniversary @imranaasghar81 it’s mine too 😉 , thinking of collective “ anniversary drives “ 🤪 if our wives agree 🤣 

I'm in!!! She won't be though she will rip my head off!!!! 

Take her on a "romantic" drive tell her to close her eyes she hears a hissing I tell her I'm blowing up a balloon but I'm deflating my tires and kaboom we're smashing through the dunes!! Hahaha 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Thank you everybody for joining today's drive!

Path between Faqa and Bab Al Shams is always a new challenge. We covered more than 60 Km with a good pace in a very variable terrain, with small technical dunes and high climbs.

Unfortunately we didn't reach Bab Al Shams but was anyway a great drive and  

Everyone was great today!

@Thomas Varghese  was the first time SL with me, your driving skill is definitely at intermediate level. The only request for the future is to be more vocal, any of us can have refusals or stucks and when that  happens he/she should inform the rest of the group as soon as possible. That is way more important when you are SL. 

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader and @Danish Mohammad I saw you way more comfortable today then last week, maybe the position was more favorable. anyway I am very happy to have both of you on my drive hope to see you soon :). Keep improving!

@Lawrence_Chehimi I know that changing the setup of the car requires a little time to be used with, keep coming with us! You have a great car just matter of learning how to deal with it!

@Dodi Syahdar you played magnificent with your toy. Hope you enjoyed it with us!

@Shehab Alawadhi thank you for your help, really needed Today :) was impossible to come somewhere before you! Keep your willingness  to learn and enthusiasm! Hope to see soon! 

@amir amiri and @imranaasghar81 you were very comfortable at the back. The terrain  today was not easy to manage because the soft sand definitely messed up after so many cars :). Thank you for coming! 

@Jeandre Bezuidenhout  you were perfect on your sweep position. I felt immediately comfortable with you. Thank you for you help, very appreciated! And Very well done!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini for the awesome drive, it was very different, very mixed drive, I liked it. 

@Thomas Varghese good job on second lead, but as @Luca Palanca Falsini be more vocal.

@Abdul Rahman Abdul Kader great job on getting out of that stuck alone and with no shoveling. That’s the best skill to have and amazing one to learn. 

@Danish Mohammad I think other than the pop out (can’t be helped at times) great driving

@Lawrence_Chehimi don’t be afraid of the Patrol it will do things that will make your jaw drop, just unleash the beast at times. Other than that good job. 

@Dodi Syahdar were you driving on cruise control? Because everything was so easy for you 😂

For everyone else that was behind me I was so relaxed because you guys did fantastic @amir amiri @imranaasghar81 and our sweep @Jeandre Bezuidenhout I wasn’t even worried one bit about you guys! 

Great job everyone, great driving. See you all soon!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use