•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie plus Desert Drive - Faqa to Bab Al Shams - Dubai - 09 Apr 2021

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini for a very challenging drive. Thanks @Shehab Alawadhi & @Jeandre Bezuidenhout for the excellent support as CF & Sweep. 

Sorry for not being very vocal about my refusals. My left shoulder was cramped and the other was busy on the steering wheel. Except for 1 refusal all others could be managed relatively easy by me.  Next time I will be more vocal. Thanks for the advices. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini, it was an amazing drive. Yeah the new wheels and tires felt much more comfortable and gave more traction but I lost some of the ground clearance, before I used to reach the top of the crest and the car's bed will slightly touch and then crosses easily, but today when using the same momentum I used before, the car was touching much more and getting stuck..

Also thank you everybody for helping me shovel when I crested.

@Shehab Alawadhitoday I was trying to discover my new tires to know how much I need to push and find the perfect balance. The refusals helped me almost reach that point. Thanks for the tugs and for your help.

Looking forward for the next drive.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini for a very challenging drive. Thanks @Shehab Alawadhi & @Jeandre Bezuidenhout for the excellent support as CF & Sweep. 

Sorry for not being very vocal about my refusals. My left shoulder was cramped and the other was busy on the steering wheel. Except for 1 refusal all others could be managed relatively easy by me.  Next time I will be more vocal. Thanks for the advices. 

No problem! We are all here to help each other improve!! Get well soon!!

18 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

Thanks @Luca Palanca Falsini, it was an amazing drive. Yeah the new wheels and tires felt much more comfortable and gave more traction but I lost some of the ground clearance, before I used to reach the top of the crest and the car's bed will slightly touch and then crosses easily, but today when using the same momentum I used before, the car was touching much more and getting stuck..

Also thank you everybody for helping me shovel when I crested.

@Shehab Alawadhitoday I was trying to discover my new tires to know how much I need to push and find the perfect balance. The refusals helped me almost reach that point. Thanks for the tugs and for your help.

Looking forward for the next drive.

Great job today though, the patrol is a beast in the desert. You’re welcome and I hope you discovered what you can and can’t do with your car!

• Like (+1) 5

@Shehab Alawadhi my confident level improved because you support me from behind  and thank you for your advise.... 

@Luca Palanca Falsini you gave us  great challange through  many soft sand track.. really new experience.. thank you Luca.. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsinifor yet another wonderful drive today, loved all the challenges you gave us today.

Thank you @Thomas Varghese for being our 2nd lead today, Thank you @Shehab Alawadhi for your efforts and support today being at CF position, Thank you @Jeandre Bezuidenhout for ensuring the convoy stays together 👍

Really enjoyed everyones company today, Thank you and see you all soon in the sand InshaAllah 😊

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Luca Palanca Falsini @Thomas Varghese @Shehab Alawadhi @Jeandre Bezuidenhout for this super drive, it was challenging and everyone performed very well. As the sand temperature became high some refusals, stuck comes up but all this was resolve very quick by excellent teamwork and good support by our Marshal, 2 LD, CF, & SW.

Thank you everyone for your patience help and support during pop-out.

Wish you all *Ramadan Kareem* GOD bless Stay safe an Insha’Allah see you soon!  🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use