•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 9 Apr 2021

Rahimdad

@TT_Dubaiand @Lakshmi NarasimhanSince the gallery is full of similar recovery images from all other drives, I believe the problem was the photo I posted on top of Al Faya

I rly cant say sorry enough @Rahimdad and wish you are back at it Asap 

• Like (+1) 5

@Rahimdad very sorry to hear this and for any part we played in it. Lesson learnt and I for one will be more careful on future drives and very much look forward to you returning to the sands in the near future. 

• Like (+1) 5

Definitely a lesson acknowledged for @Rahimdad's drive and for all future ones.  I accept the rules are there for the protection of all so we can enjoy this hobby. My apologies once again.  

Will certainly reinforce the message on future drives. Stay safe everyone. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

15 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Ranjan Pattanaik @Rizwan Waheed @Daniel Fernandez @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Roger K @Rawad Bahsas @Tbone @Chinthaka Ruwan @Pierre de Maigret @TT_Dubai @Yawa @Richard Franks 

hi everyone, unfortunately it has come to the @Carnity management notice that there was a breach in Covid19 rules on this drive as per the below pics posted. Since I have not been able to manage my convoy with the Covid19 dicipline I will be facing a ban for future drives. May I request everyone to keep with the Covid19 restrictions to avoid being banned on future drives.

IMG-20210412-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210412-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210412-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210412-WA0005.jpg

So Sorry @Rahimdad, will avoid any kind of mistakes in future and yes we all have to abide the rules as its all our safety which comes first. Hope to see you soon in the desert..

• Like (+1) 1