Shehab al Awadhi @Shehab Alawadhi Intermediate Ford F150 Y 7 CF
Sinol @Sinol Fewbie Mitsubishi Pajero LWB Y 8  
Hardik Mody @Hardik Mody Fewbie Nissan Xterra Y 9  
Ahab Shamaa @Ahab Shamaa Intermediate Toyota FJ Cruiser Y 10  
Arman @Arman Fewbie Jeep Wrangler SWB TJ Y 11  
Alexander Alcala @Alexander Alcala Advance Jeep Wrangler Y 12 SW

Radio will be Channel 1. 

Meeting point is https://goo.gl/maps/AxUX7KacsHqwKyAUA

Looking  forward to starting the summer season with everyone tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@Wrangeld i have great news! I awake safely in my bed this morning, thanks to @Thomas Varghese for his help with the tow truck as well as negotiations :D

Thanks @Jeepie for your generous sacrifice, i'll be sure to pay it both forwards and back.

And @Watteau for your excellent choice in jacks.

@Alexander Alcala thanks for helping save time filling the tyre constantly :D

lots of people to thank here damn!

As for the drive, it was a great experience to drive at night, got to see some interesting track and even got to pick up quite a bit of speed here and there, plus many lessons learned. 

Attached you will find the weapon that attacked my poor baby, got me descriptively shouting "my tyre's been stabbed!!" to everyone's confusion.

Special thanks to @Shehab Alawadhi's terrible puns, btw that counter carries to the end of the year.....you have one bad tyre pun left so use it wisely.

IMG-20210410-WA0005.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Thank you @Wrangeld for this INTENTIONAL night drive I really enjoyed just going nose first into the abyss 😂

Thanks @Watteau for lighting the front of the convoy up. I think the international space station was watching us traverse the desert. 

Thank you @Alexander Alcala and @Jeepie for not leaving anyone behind. 

@Ahab Shamaa thx for winching me out 😂 always fun to be gently pulled and my passengers got to experience what a crest feels like (see it was totally intentional 😂

Thanks everyone else for being good fun! 

@Arman I have so many puns I’d like to add but I think they’d lose their meaning on a post so I’m going to save it for when I see you next so I can physically see you face palm 😉

Attached is yesterday’s track. I may have forgotten to stop the recording when I hit qudra road 😂B1CF6097-B34A-4512-BAD1-875F91876811.png.174cef11c53259bf513df9ff8031f1df.png

Edited by Shehab Alawadhi
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Thank you @Wrangeld for this INTENTIONAL night drive I really enjoyed just going nose first into the abyss 😂

Thanks @Watteau for lighting the front of the convoy up. I think the international space station was watching us traverse the desert. 

Thank you @Alexander Alcala and @Jeepie for not leaving anyone behind. 

@Ahab Shamaa thx for winching me out 😂 always fun to be gently pulled and my passengers got to experience what a crest feels like (see it was totally intentional 😂

Thanks everyone else for being good fun! 

@Arman I have so many puns I’d like to add but I think they’d lose their meaning on a post so I’m going to save it for when I see you next so I can physically see you face palm 😉

Attached is yesterday’s track. I may have forgotten to stop the recording when I hit qudra road 😂B1CF6097-B34A-4512-BAD1-875F91876811.png.174cef11c53259bf513df9ff8031f1df.png

Moreover you took this screenshot while driving! Dangerous boy you!

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Wrangeld said:

Oh, and if by some chance you know that poor camping trip that was convinced they had found themselves that amazing secluded camping spot to which no one would arrive where we drove through their living room. Sorry!

They must have thought a raiding party has come to pick their stocks and must have got the shock of their life seeing all the big trucks zooming past them out of the darkness and vanishing into the night. For sure the company who organized this camp will have a tough time explaining what really happened and the secluded spot they offered was discovered by a convoy from @Carnity and it was not secluded after all. Imagine the plight of the campers who wished to have a quiet night suddenly startled by the grunts of the big trucks with big flashy lights on top illuminating them. I hope all the campers are ok after the onslaught. 

Thank you @Wrangeld for initiating this fun drive at night. I enjoyed every bit of it. Will surely join another night drive when it comes up. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

No actually I was at the car wash 😂

Current speed ....117.2 kph

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use