•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 09 Apr 2021

Wrangeld

Just now, Wrangeld said:

Current speed ....117.2 kph

That was when I stopped it. While I was driving I realized that Gaia was still on. So I stopped the recording 😅😂

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

They must have thought a raiding party has come to pick their stocks and must have got the shock of their life seeing all the big trucks zooming past them out of the darkness and vanishing into the night. For sure the company who organized this camp will have a tough time explaining what really happened and the secluded spot they offered was discovered by a convoy from @Carnity and it was not secluded after all. Imagine the plight of the campers who wished to have a quiet night suddenly startled by the grunts of the big trucks with big flashy lights on top illuminating them. I hope all the campers are ok after the onslaught. 

Thank you @Wrangeld for initiating this fun drive at night. I enjoyed every bit of it. Will surely join another night drive when it comes up. 

Almost like an alien close encounter or a military operation, hahahahaha.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

What an epic adventure!!!! Great banter, great driving, amazing landscape and expertly handled. The chuckle brothers @Arman and @Shehab Alawadhi were on top form, I'm sure you two should have a YouTube channel or something. The rumours of an alien invasion in Al Qudra have been quashed by two campers who have confirmed that the unearthly glow and low rumble was in fact a group of mad off-roaders. Great thanks to @Wrangeld, @Jeepie and @Alexander Alcala for their expertise, tutelage and dedication to the cause. Cannot wait for the next one, hope to see you all soon, have a great week.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Gaurav Soni @Thomas Varghese @Shehab Alawadhi @Ahab Shamaa, @Ehab @Pacific @Sinol @armaan @Alexander Alcala @Watteau @Wrangeld @Jeepie   sorry, I just noticed I did not share the video with you, enjoy watching. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Ehab said:

@Gaurav Soni @Thomas Varghese @Shehab Alawadhi @Ahab Shamaa, @Ehab @Pacific @Sinol @armaan @Alexander Alcala @Watteau @Wrangeld @Jeepie   sorry, I just noticed I did not share the video with you, enjoy watching. 

Nice to see🤗

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use