•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra Long Range Dunes - Dubai - 10 Apr 2021

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Unfortunately, due to the need to extend a business trip in Europe, I won’t be able to lead this drive and @Ale Vallecchi kindly accepted to take over the lead, for which he has my gratitude.

Please find below the convoy order:

1684077537_Convoy0804.jpg.5342f34650ba468ca99269c3a3bb32cc.jpg

@Humayun Ghias, @Mobeen Anwar, @soumyasaklani, @Pacific, @Ahab Shamaa, @I.M.Shousha إسلام أبوشوشة, @Serafino, @rajeshkumar rathod, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @Ale Vallecchi, @Yousef Alimadadi, this drive is going to be fun but, since many of you are new to Fewbie level, it will also be technically demanding, more mentally for the drivers than mechanically for the cars. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 1 (446.00625MHz).

Please make it to the meeting point on Saturday afternoon, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 3:00pm (sharp). 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

this RSVP is now closed.

Unfortunately, due to the need to extend a business trip in Europe, I won’t be able to lead this drive and @Ale Vallecchi kindly accepted to take over the lead, for which he has my gratitude.

Please find below the convoy order:

1684077537_Convoy0804.jpg.5342f34650ba468ca99269c3a3bb32cc.jpg

@Humayun Ghias, @Mobeen Anwar, @soumyasaklani, @Pacific, @Ahab Shamaa, @I.M.Shousha إسلام أبوشوشة, @Serafino, @rajeshkumar rathod, @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ, @Ale Vallecchi, @Yousef Alimadadi, this drive is going to be fun but, since many of you are new to Fewbie level, it will also be technically demanding, more mentally for the drivers than mechanically for the cars. It will require your full and undivided concentration at every step, so make sure you come well rested and you don’t have any reason for being distracted. Also, please consider carefully if you wish to bring passengers along with you.

We will be using Carnity Channel 1 (446.00625MHz).

Please make it to the meeting point on Saturday afternoon, ready to go (i.e. already deflated and flagged) by no later 3:00pm (sharp). 

Sorry to hear @Lorenzo Candelpergher  hope to drive with you in the future & looking forward to 3rd drive with you @Ale Vallecchi!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, rajeshkumar rathod said:

I am leaving the event ,as my car had problems and it was admitted in the hospital (garage).

Thanks for informing @rajeshkumar rathod

@Ehab are you still interested in joining the drive? Please confirm. Thanks

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Thanks for informing @rajeshkumar rathod

@Ehab are you still interested in joining the drive? Please confirm. Thanks

@Ale Vallecchi unfortunately no due to family commitment, thanks for checking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

2 hours ago, jodha singh shekhawat said:

@Lorenzo CandelpergherKindly add me to waitlist 

Hello @jodha singh shekhawat. If you would like to confirm, there is an open spot on the drive.  Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use