•  

Thomas Varghese has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

13 minutes ago, Yousef Alimadadi said:

Congratulations @Thomas Varghese

Thanks @Yousef Alimadadi

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Thomas Varghese

I'm very happy to see you finally made it to intermediate. You, more than others, deserve to be congratulated for the great motivation and commitment which you have put in pursuing your objectives, even when things didn't go the way you had been hoping for and when ambitions had to come to terms with reality. For you, more than others, the Carnity journey has implied a great and positive transformational challenge, and - as @Wrangeld noted - now with the rank now come responsibilities and accountability. 

I look forward to have you with me in one of my next IM drives!! Have fun!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Thomas Varghese

I'm very happy to see you finally made it to intermediate. You, more than others, deserve to be congratulated for the great motivation and commitment which you have put in pursuing your objectives, even when things didn't go the way you had been hoping for and when ambitions had to come to terms with reality. For you, more than others, the Carnity journey has implied a great and positive transformational challenge, and - as @Wrangeld noted - now with the rank now come responsibilities and accountability. 

I look forward to have you with me in one of my next IM drives!! Have fun!

Dear @Lorenzo Candelpergher thank you for your wishes and advices. I never give up on something if I really want it whatever be the difficulties. I may leave it after acquiring it but not before laying my hands on it. But this passion I'm not going to leave. In all my life its the 1st time I really enjoyed driving. Really enjoyed making strangers as my friends. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Anvar Sadath Bekal said:

Congrats @Thomas Varghesewell deserved. 

Thanks @Anvar Sadath Bekal. Will see you soon in the sands. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Anish S said:

Well done @Thomas Varghese, congratulations....👏

Thank you @Anish S

Edited by Thomas Varghese
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use