•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 16 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

4 minutes ago, Pierre de Maigret said:

Thank you Lakshmi, but it is still indicating that the limit has been reached.

Then @Chaitanya D can help you

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Then @Chaitanya D can help you

Sorry that was my oversight, drive is for 10 person only. @Chaitanya D can add you if any spot opens up.

• Like (+1) 1

Current Wait list

1. @Ahmed Mostafa

2. @SyedObaid

3. @Pierre de Maigret

Please keep a watch if there are any sign outs, I will see what best I can do.

Regards

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends ,

Please note convoy positions for tomorrow

image.png.9b3f146015364f4f1be4c7c3c17a7f25.png

We will use Radio Chanel 1 for communications

Richard @Wrangeld, Marjan @Jeepie , @GauravSoni and myself will manage recoveries if any.

Kindly arrive in time and deflate to 15 Psi for regular tires and 12 psi if you have all terrain AT tires.

Please remember to bring in your mandatory gears (Shovel, programmed radio, Deflator, compressor and off road flag) without which you will not be allowed to drive. Torch for yourself is preferable for ease of use in the dark.

Kindly sign out and tag me if you are unable to make it as we have two members on waitlist ( @SyedObaid and @Pierre de Maigret), who should not miss out which will be a shame. We appreciate you as much involving and informing , for me/us to make the whole process easier as we are volunteering for this drive to arrange and lead.

I wish to remind the COVID9 guidelines of the club. Please step out only for deflating your tires (with face masks on) and once done get back into your cars. Park your cars at sufficient distance from each other. Myself and support members will watch for any violations which will invite a ban from the club.

See you tomorrow night

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use