•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 16 Apr 2021

Chaitanya D

Thank you @Chaitanya D @Wrangeld @Jeepie 
This my 2nd Drive, and 1st-night drive, you guys made it so easy, loved how Chaitanya Announced every Obstacle ahead, Thank you All ❤️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

As it was my first time night drive I did have a bit of apprehension at first. But then I thought "@Chaitanya D knows what he's doing, I trust him" and when I saw @Wrangeld and @Jeepie as supports I was totally reassured to join this drive 😄

Interesting to see the dunes at night, feel the fresh desert breeze and always new learnings.

Thank you everyone, have a lovely weekend and see you next time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Driving in dark takes some practice but it was good to see you managed most of the terrain with no issues than the last time we drove in daylight

@Chaitanya Di guess probably sday you choose relatively less challenging route without much soft patches on the way considering 1st night drive for most of us.

2 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Good to see you sticking to Newbie drives to learn and get better before jumping onto higher level to get the learning right.

I realized the advises by @Wrangeld, by you and many others to back up my thoughts to go back to lower level drives to learn the basics right helped me a lot. Just to mention that my last 5 drives went smooth with 0 refusals. I am happy that I got much needed advises on right time and my learning applying that reflects on my drive. Hope much more advises/learning in store for me.

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you Chaitanya for last night drive and for having included me. It was my first night drive, an experience to remember. Although technically challenging for a newbie, it went overall very smoothly thanks to your precise and continuous guidance. It made me réalise how much I learned with you during our masterclass. Thanks also to Richard, Marian and Gaurav for your support. Definitely a great team!

C328ACF8-478C-4ED5-8FBC-BB5418A11489.jpeg

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use