•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 15 Apr 2021

Rahimdad

@Rizwanm2 and @Lakshmi Narasimhan please don't worry. We are manually reducing the RSVP to 1 to avoid any confusion. I have 10 members plus 3 support, thus total 13 cars. @Rizwanm2 you've been added to this drive.

Waitlist as of now for 1st drive:

@Sinol

@Pacific

@Jon M

Waitlist for second drive:

1 @GauravSoni

2 @Lakshmi Narasimhan

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Rizwanm2 and @Lakshmi Narasimhan please don't worry. We are manually reducing the RSVP to 1 to avoid any confusion. I have 10 members plus 3 support, thus total 13 cars. @Rizwanm2 you've been added to this drive.

@Sinol

@Pacific

@Jon M

1 @GauravSoni

2 @Lakshmi Narasimhan

Thank you. see you on thursday. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Sinol

@Pacific

@Jon M

1 @GauravSoni

2 @Lakshmi Narasimhan

@Rahimdad really I am not worried, if not this drive always I can take another drive, I enjoy every bit of waiting and driving!!!

• Like (+1) 2

@Rahimdadeven I would not be able to join this drive, I have rsvp on other drives for Friday. Will join your drive soon. Have a nice time guys!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Thanks @Lakshmi Narasimhan and @GauravSoni for keeping me informed.

Waitlist as of now for 1st drive:

@Sinol

@Pacific

@Jon M

Due to Covid19 restrictions breach I will be banned from all @Carnity drives till further notice. @Carnity will keep you advised regarding your new lead for this drive. May I please request everyone to keep the Covid19 restrictions to avoid being banned on drives.

• Confused (0) 5
  • Sad (0) 4

7 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

Due to Covid19 restrictions breach I will be banned from all @Carnity drives till further notice.

@Rahimdadhope everything is fine and see you soon in sands.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you for the timely information @Rob Harper. @Sinol you have been added to the drive, please confirm your participation.

Waitlist as of now for 1st drive:

@Pacific

@Jon M

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use