•  

COVID19 Compliant - Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 15 Apr 2021

Rahimdad

@Rahimdadi have already rsvp for  Friday morning!!! I guess this will be my second drive, if spot is available I will be waiting to jump in my car any time to make it a hatrick drive to Fossil Rock!!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

@Rahimdadi have already rsvp for  Friday morning!!! I guess this will be my second drive, if spot is available I will be waiting to jump in my car any time to make it a hatrick drive to Fossil Rock!!!

Be careful @Lakshmi Narasimhan. Friday morning drive is at 6 and this night drive finishes by 2 or 3am early Friday. I doubt its humanely possible to drive almost whole night and the drive morning also with the same concentration. Its your call so choose wisely. Remember we cannot overcome our human fatigue limitations. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 4

2 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Be careful @Lakshmi Narasimhan. Friday morning drive is at 6 and this night drive finishes by 2 or 3am early Friday. I doubt its humanely possible to drive almost whole night and the drive morning also with the same concentration. Its your call so choose wisely. Remember we cannot overcome our human fatigue limitations. 

First of all so many are waiting before me!!! If I get spot here I will take off on Thursday and sleep well before drive, if I feel tired I will back out!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Preaching to @Lakshmi Narasimhan about human fatigue I realized I'm waitlisted as #1 in @Ale Vallecchi's Friday morning drive and waitlisted here too. As its humanely not possible and insane to attempt both drives I request @Rahimdad to kindly exclude me from the waitlist. 

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

I am not sure who left the drive, but I have one spot now. @Rizwanm2 please confirm if its OK to add you to this drive, as you're first on the waitlist?

Hi Rahim bhai, sure 

pleasure to drive with you after long time. 😀

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Rahimdad

i saw earlier there was a spot open in RSVP. but i did not sign in, however when i checked now RSVP limit has reached. 

not sure who has left and join the drive.  To be fair and equal to all the members i would like to suggest a system control to block the RSVP once drive is reached its limit. when someone leave, only drive lead should be able to add the next driver to the drive list. Other wise there is no point in waitlist.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

3 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Hi @Rahimdad

i saw earlier there was a spot open in RSVP. but i did not sign in, however when i checked now RSVP limit has reached. 

not sure who has left and join the drive.  To be fair and equal to all the members i would like to suggest a system control to block the RSVP once drive is reached its limit. when someone leave, only drive lead should be able to add the next driver to the drive list. Other wise there is no point in waitlist.  

@Rizwanm2i can see only 9 rsvp pls go ahead and book now!!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use