•  

imranaasghar81 has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Luca thanks for encouraging me to apply for the promotion!!! Your the man!

3 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Congrats @imranaasghar81

Thank you my friend!

3 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Congrats @imranaasghar81

Thank you bro!

2 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

@imranaasghar81 congratulations well done

Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, Danish Mohammad said:

Congratulations @imranaasghar81

Thanks Danish!!!

2 hours ago, Brette said:

Congrats @imranaasghar81!!

Cheers Brette!

1 hour ago, Niki Patel said:

Congrats @imranaasghar81 🎉

Thanks Niki! See you soon man! Ps have you seen those new screens that go where the speedometer goes! There badass!

1 hour ago, Shehab Alawadhi said:

Congratulations @imranaasghar81

Thanks Shehab!!!! :-)

1 hour ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations @imranaasghar81 on your promotion. You provide me my 360 degree fix. I had only one opportunity to drive with you and all I can say is that you really enjoy what you do which in turn is enjoyable for everyone around you. When you started experimenting with the 360 degree videos, you're not only learning to off-road, but challenge yourself in a direction which has turned to be so enjoyable for me. Keep up the good work bro.

Rahimdad your the man! Thank you for your encouragement!!! I've been a naughty boy tho - I have4 week's worth of drives to edit and just can't find the time to do it! I think I'll use then shortened Ramadan hours at work to knock out a few new videos! X 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

congrats @imranaasghar81. Last time I drove with you I was thinking it was time for your promotion to intermediate and now its a reality. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Congratulations @imranaasghar81very well done, you deserve it.

8 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Luca thanks for encouraging me to apply for the promotion!!! Your the man!

Thank you my friend!

Thank you bro!

Thank you so much!

Thanks Danish!!!

Cheers Brette!

Thanks Niki! See you soon man! Ps have you seen those new screens that go where the speedometer goes! There badass!

Thanks Shehab!!!! :-)

Rahimdad your the man! Thank you for your encouragement!!! I've been a naughty boy tho - I have4 week's worth of drives to edit and just can't find the time to do it! I think I'll use then shortened Ramadan hours at work to knock out a few new videos! X 

Your promotion should have been put on hold till you post pending videos. Hahahah

• Haha (+1) 5

8 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

@imranaasghar81 I had to look over my shoulder when I read this as I was watching those vids on Instagram!!! :) ... but don’t do it ... don’t do it.... you’ll turn our FJC into an S-Class (I’m tempted lol).  See you soon and post those videos else you’ll be the first carnity member to be relegated. 

• Haha (+1) 3

• 3 months later...

Hey Lads, here's a video taken from the drive with @Luca Palanca Falsiniand @Lorenzo CandelpergherI believe it was Lorenzo's first drive with his new jeep. Wasn't sure which drive it was so couldn't post it there anyway enjoy - 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use