•  

COVID19 Compliant - Mitsubishi ONLY - Morning All Level Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 23 Apr 2021

Vanessa8580

Thank you @Vanessa8580 for a fantastic morning drive in a beautiful spot. Great pace, enough challenges to keep us rookies on our toes and a nice little lesson on sorting pop-outs.

Great work as second lead @Anish S I'd happily follow your tracks any day.

Top job again @Mehmet Volgaas tail gunner. We started with 8 and finished with 8, job done.

I apologise for my party trick, you have to be pretty good to get two pop-outs at the same time. Next time, I'll try for two pop-outs and an engine fire at the same time lolol.

IMG_9846.jpg

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Vanessa, thank you for leading, Tomas and Muhammad, thank you for your support. A lovely drive, definitely a new sub Carnity category, f'newbie. Not too many stucks or refusals, so things all moved nicely along. Following on from the briefing chat, I drove half in H and half in Hlc, didn't notice too much difference, but I think Hlc just edged it as far vehicle responsiveness was concerned, although, the sand did change quite a bit from start to finish. Thanks again to all, and great to meet some new faces. 👍 

• Like (+1) 4

it was an interesting experience driving all with pajeros. The cars were happy in being with friends. we had very experienced fewbies and two of the best newbies in the convoy so @Vanessa8580 comfortably pushed the level up around fewbie without concern. everyone responded well.

thanks @Vanessa8580 @Anish S @Tamas Hoffmann for smooth leading and support. Tamas did a good start his partial leading practices ;)

thanks @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Gregory @Warren Flay @andy_macdxb for your excellent performances again. see you on the next!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mehmet Volga said:

thanks @Tamas Hoffmann for smooth leading and support. Tamas did a good start his partial leading practices ;)

I would like to see Tamas' geotracker, his drive was a bit longer than ours 😂

• Haha (+1) 4

For those who are interested, this is the K&N filter model correct for the Pajero standard air box. I highly recommend it, the performance gain was very noticable and the fuel economy increase substantial.

paj K&N.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use