•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - No Man's Land: to Ganthoot and back - Dubai - 20 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

14 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Ale Vallecchi  RSVP calendar is not to be seen. 

ok now i see the calander but RSVP limit reached. Please waitlist me. 

Hi @Thomas Varghese. You are waitlisted at #1. Thanks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Hasan Wahlan, thank you for registering for this weekday drive. However, the drive is reserved for Fewbie Plus members, that is any Fewbie with 5 or more drives, at Fewbie level (not overall). I am aware you currently have done only 1 Fewbie drive, so I will unfortunately have to sign you out of this convoy. Thanks for your understanding.

It's OK I understand but do note I've been offroading for quite sometime but not with carnity, unfortunately there aren't any fewbie drives in Abu Dhabi so it's difficult to level up. Anyway have a safe trip you all.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hasan Wahlan said:

It's OK I understand but do note I've been offroading for quite sometime but not with carnity, unfortunately there aren't any fewbie drives in Abu Dhabi so it's difficult to level up. Anyway have a safe trip you all.

Understood @Hasan Wahlan. You can have your previous offroading experience recognized and used to upgrade your ranking. I will find the link on the club's website and forward it to you. Thanks. 

• Like (+1) 2

• Kailas changed the title to COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - No Man's Land: to Ganthoot and back - Dubai - 20 Apr 2021
15 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Understood @Hasan Wahlan. You can have your previous offroading experience recognized and used to upgrade your ranking. I will find the link on the club's website and forward it to you. Thanks. 

Hello @Hasan Wahlan, check this link to transfer your previous experience: 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Foxtrot Oscar, Angela should I put you in Manage for this drive (I saw your name on our Excel sheet)? Thanks and welcome back.

Yes! ☺️

Beep beep .... 🚙

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use