•  

COVID19 Compliant - Afternoon Fewbie PLUS Desert Drive - No Man's Land: to Ganthoot and back - Dubai - 20 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

3 hours ago, Niki Patel said:

@Ale Vallecchi I am sad to leave this drive ... unable to make the timing work and rather not risk arriving late/rushed.  Have a super trip all!  

Thanks for the update @Niki Patel. See you soon. 

• Like (+1) 3

Top notch drive !! Great meeting lots of new faces and once again to the chap that found my phone in the sand YOU ARE A FRICKING LEGEND!!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Just now, imranaasghar81 said:

Top notch drive !! Great meeting lots of new faces and once again to the chap that found my phone in the sand YOU ARE A FRICKING LEGEND!!!

It was great fun, thanks everyone, I think it was luck that I found it, but won't do any harm to my karma quota

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for allowing me to join, it was a long time I was on your drive and absolutely loved it dear "dunemaster". Especially at the back behind some monster 4by4s and trucks, it was fun all the way. Well done everyone as all drove great, despite some minor niggles as expected. 

@Foxtrot Oscar good to see you back .

Some how with the mid week drives I get the feeling the length of week feels reduced with this adventure on sands. And yes you feel refreshed !

Enjoy your remaining  week everyone 😊

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Ale Vallecchifor organising the drive, It really is the best way to blow off some  steam midweek and helps break up the working week! 

It was great to see so many familiar faces after my 2 week holiday and nice to meet some new faces too.

The look on @imranaasghar81's face when @Watteau found his phone, just as he'd given up hope was priceless !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

40 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchifor organising the drive, It really is the best way to blow off some  steam midweek and helps break up the working week! 

It was great to see so many familiar faces after my 2 week holiday and nice to meet some new faces too.

The look on @imranaasghar81's face when @Watteau found his phone, just as he'd given up hope was priceless !

Screenshot_20210420-223446_Chrome.jpg

41 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

Screenshot_20210420-223446_Chrome.jpg

• Haha (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use