•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Khatam to Faya - Sharjah - 23 Apr 2021

Brette

16 minutes ago, Rjducos said:

Christopher, I am not sure if I will have spot myself, but you can take my place in the WL (if this is possible....and @Roger allows it)

That's a very nice team spirit.

Hope Brette can do some magic to keep everyone happy ;-)

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Love the team spirit guys but I'm a bit confused now. @Rjducos @Roger K are both of you removing your names from the waitlist or just allowing Christopher to get first in line? Once I have a clear picture of the actual numbers still on waitlist, I could decide what to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brette said:

Good news, @Frederic has confirmed joining the drive so we will add all the current waitlisted members and have 2 convoys.  @Christopher Assal @Rjducos @Darren Brooke, all of you have been added to the RSVP, please let me know if you are unable to join. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Brette said:

Good news, @Frederic has confirmed joining the drive so we will add all the current waitlisted members and have 2 convoys.  @Christopher Assal @Rjducos @Darren Brooke, all of you have been added to the RSVP, please let me know if you are unable to join. 

@Frederic are you dropping Mitsubishi drive 💔!!!

Important Information

Terms of use