•  

Absolute Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 23 Apr 2021

Emmanuel

@Fiel Francis Telan welcome to Carnity!

In preparation for this drive, it is important that you inform us :

1.  if you have any prior off-road experience;  

2. your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets in good working condition.

Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @EmmanuelI just got the flag fixed and also got the deflation tool and compressor sorted today. Looking forward to the drive. Is it ok to bring my 9 yr old son along, as he is very keen. or is it a bad idea? Appreciate your thoughts on the same. Thanks

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Anoop Nair said:

Is it ok to bring my 9 yr old son along, as he is very keen. or is it a bad idea? Appreciate your thoughts on the same. Thanks

Usually, at least for the first drives, we recommend to come with no passengers so that you won’t be distracted and you can stay focused on your driving/learning. That being said, if you are 100% sure that 4h inside the car won’t be too long for your 9 year old son, and that he won’t feel sick, we respect your decision.

2 hours ago, Tareck said:

Hello, i previously went couple of times on a drive desert in my car and yes i have all the required accessories:)

Looking forward 

Thanks again @Tareck. And welcome to Carnity! (I just realized that I hadn’t welcomed you, sorry)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

RSVP is now closed

Attendees

@Tareck (Patrol Y62 2015)

@Monney Singh (FJ Cruiser)

@Anoop Nair (Yellow Wrangler 2014)

@Fiel Francis Telan (Black Tahoe 2008)

Manage : 

@Emmanuel

@Gaurav

@Nivin

See you everyone tomorrow morning sharp 06:00AM at the meeting point. Please park the cars at some distance from each other and wear your mask at all times when you are out of the car - during deflation or inflation. @Gaurav, @Nivinand myself will be guiding you throughout the drive and we will definitely have fun and learn !

If you have off-road equipment please bring it along. We will be providing a spare radio to the members that do not have one yet, from the second drive onwards you’ll need to procure a radio, flag, shovel, and pressure gauge as basic tools. 

PS: radio channel will be 446.00625 MHz (Carnity channel 1).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use