•  

COVID19 compliant - Fewbie Plus Morning Desert drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 23 Apr 2021

Janarthan

Hi @Janarthan and @Islam Soliman thank you both for providing yet another great driving adventure. I had tremendous time driving and learning yesterday. Thank you and also to all other fellow off-Roaders in the drive. Looking forward to the next one

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hello All,

What a fantastic convoy !!!! Amazing Drivers. We started off slowly from the farm moving towards the big red. After the initial few minutes itself I got a strange feel that no body is going to get stuck. But ultimately it was me who got stuck. Thanks @Alexander Alcala for stopping us and informing about the moto bike situation, you and @Islam Soliman handled the situation perfectly. Also I must thank everyone for obeying the covid rules, sticking to being inside the car. Last but not the least excellent support from @Niki.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

What a special drive that was!  strongest convey i have had the pleasure to join!  @Janarthan @Islam Soliman what a superb lead, route and blend of challenges!  It was almost radio silent at times, with many of us not wanting to curse the drive by stating how stop-free it was..... well until @Alexander Alcala decided he needed a little drama and decided to radio in his joy a there being no refusals or stucks.... not soon after, the drama arrived in the form of an injured bikers (broken collar bone) and their convoy needing support to get him to medical help. 

@Islam Soliman @Alexander Alcala @Janarthan its a credit to you three for how composed and calm you handled that situation!  Applying our own protocols and ensuring the UAE processes were followed is not easy when being insisted by others on what to do!  flawless and this drama was enough for @Alexander Alcala to no longer use the radio :)

I learnt a lot, enjoyed every moment of that drive and massively appreciate the 'no-pressure' approach to offering the convoy the choice to do the climbs vs insisting everyone tries.  

Brilliant convoy - thank you all and see you soon! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use