•  

COVID19 compliant - Fewbie Morning Desert drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 24 Apr 2021

Anish S

5 minutes ago, Chris Wing said:

Am I still part of the drive? Not sure if i was taken out

@Chris WingYou are still in the drive!!! See you tomorrow!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, Chris Wing said:

Am I still part of the drive? Not sure if i was taken out

@Chris WingYes you are and congratulations on your promotion to fewbie, well done...

41 minutes ago, Kenneth Bollhardt said:

@Anish S need to drop out.  Lost my flag in desert today and not able to get another in time.  I’ll let someone else join.  

@Kenneth Bollhardtthank you for informing, hope to see u soon in another drive...

Edited by Anish S
  • Like (+1) 2

@Joe Biju Joseph@Batuhan Kulac@Chris Wing@Lakshmi Narasimhan@Mukundan Nair@luis mantecon@Humayun Ghias@stavros papachristos@Ale Vallecchi

Hello Everybody,

I hope you all are doing great and your weekend has well started. Please find the attached convoy list and we will be using Channel 4 (44608125) Looking forward to see you all tomorrow morning for the drive, rest well, take care.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 7.37.39 PM.png

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Anish S said:

@Joe Biju Joseph@Batuhan Kulac@Chris Wing@Lakshmi Narasimhan@Mukundan Nair@luis mantecon@Humayun Ghias@stavros papachristos@Ale Vallecchi

Hello Everybody,

I hope you all are doing great and your weekend has well started. Please find the attached convoy list and we will be using Channel 4 (44608125) Looking forward to see you all tomorrow morning for the drive, rest well, take care.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 7.37.39 PM.png

See you all tomorrow rock and roll!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use