•  

COVID19 compliant - Fewbie Morning Desert drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 24 Apr 2021

Anish S

@Anish S, @Ale Vallecchi, @Mukundan Nair Thanks for leading and supporting yet another wonderful morning drive.

@Joe Biju Joseph did very well as second lead and without any refusals and keeping up the pace.

@Batuhan Kulac you drove the beast very well and it was wonderful watching you from behind. You managed well with your on road tyres, wondering what your beast can do with off road tyres. You were quick in announcing the refusals, good self recovery.

@Chris Wing it was pleasure driving behind your FJ and you managed your first fewbie drive beautifully without any refusal.

@luis mantecon, @Humayun Ghias, @stavros papachristos all managed well.

Over all very few refusals and mostly self recovered, we managed to cover good distance at fast pace, enjoyed sides, crisscross and ridge riding. Nice choice of terrain, thanks @Anish S. Managed to see many wild life in action adding beauty to the morning desert, looking for next drive asap.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Fantastic drive! Monster pace, great company and leadership. I cannot wait for the pictures and videos to be uploaded. Thanks for the mini analysis and kind words @Lakshmi Narasimhan

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you so much @Anish S @Ale Vallecchi @Mukundan Nair

Fantastic drive, I was so glad to get some practice of crossovers. Still need some more practice as I think I sometimes make too sharp of a turn and end up making a dive down the dune. 

The drive brought different flavors and I was glad to have joined @Anish S 's convoy having driven with him before.

Had a damaged bumper which I guess is expected by now. A quick run to the garage and it popped right out. 

Looking forward to the next drive! 

DSC_1321_1.JPG

DSC_1325.JPG

DSC_1323.JPG

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

DIG AND CLAW!!!

Is this a jeremy clarkson reference? Sounds like it 😂😂😂

Cheers for the drive mate! @Anish S @Ale Vallecchi 

A bit slow to start, but good observation of some new drivers to fewbie level. Once their skill level was properly known, the pace was picked up. 

I didn't know small dune ridges could be so much fun. So good to practice on. Cheers to everyone who participated making it a memorable drive! Looking forward to the next one

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Amazing drive today, very good pace and very few refusals that made the drive really enjoyable! Kudos to @Anish Sfor his excellent lead that managed to keep a fairly fast pace in a very safe manner! Also thanks to @Ale Vallecchi his presence at the rear of the convoy was giving extra confidence to keep up the fast pace!

Hope to see most of you next w/e!

3D27B4F9-C61F-49F6-9431-CBDD28186B11.jpeg

E00728D5-B5AA-40A1-A3A8-5D065D90B6DE.jpeg

Edited by Stav
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It is been an awesome drive, thanks a lot @Anish S @Ale Vallecchiand @Mukundan Nairfor your lead and support. To me as first time as fewbie, it is been perfect to learn, have terrific fun feeling safe all the time !! You have done an amazing job !! See you next week !!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

11 hours ago, luis mantecon said:

It is been an awesome drive, thanks a lot @Anish S @Ale Vallecchiand @Mukundan Nairfor your lead and support. To me as first time as fewbie, it is been perfect to learn, have terrific fun feeling safe all the time !! You have done an amazing job !! See you next week !!

For a first time fewbie drive I think you will be an amazing sand driver. You had courage and bravery whiles still being safe. You sir... were flying through the dunes! It was a pleasure driving with you

14 hours ago, Joe Biju Joseph said:

Is this a jeremy clarkson reference? Sounds like it 😂😂😂

Cheers for the drive mate! @Anish S @Ale Vallecchi 

A bit slow to start, but good observation of some new drivers to fewbie level. Once their skill level was properly known, the pace was picked up. 

I didn't know small dune ridges could be so much fun. So good to practice on. Cheers to everyone who participated making it a memorable drive! Looking forward to the next one

I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PICK THAT UP!!!!! Speed aaaaaand powaaaaa 😂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

@Veedooshee Thank you again for the lovely pictures!!!

@Veedoosheedidn’t expect these many pics, really beautiful and recalls the criss cross we tried.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use