•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - The sky is the limit from Area 53 to Shuweib - Sharjah - 23 Apr 2021

Thanks a bunch for the exciting drive that day @Lorenzo Candelpergher, im glad i was able to confirm all the things i'd learned on my first Intermediate drive! :D

That view from the top of the dune was amazing as well, would love to see if we could spend a night camping at the top, i can imagine it'd be a beautiful sight to wake up to, lets hope winter treats us well, @Shehab Alawadhi and I will prepare some great meat to eat along with some singing.

I'm still looking through the dash cam footage but im sure i can find us a nice clip to post (At least shots of @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @marks@Hisham Masaad and @amir amiri )

I'm quite impressed with how gentle @amir amiri was with the throttle despite his massive engine!

Just now, Arman said:

Thanks a bunch for the exciting drive that day @Lorenzo Candelpergher, im glad i was able to confirm all the things i'd learned on my first Intermediate drive! :D

That view from the top of the dune was amazing as well, would love to see if we could spend a night camping at the top, i can imagine it'd be a beautiful sight to wake up to, lets hope winter treats us well, @Shehab Alawadhi and I will prepare some great meat to eat along with some singing.

I'm still looking through the dash cam footage but im sure i can find us a nice clip to post (At least shots of @Lorenzo Candelpergher, @marks@Hisham Masaad and @amir amiri )

I'm quite impressed with how gentle @amir amiri was with the throttle despite his massive engine!

PS @Shehab Alawadhi i may have left my Lug Wrench in your car somewhere, let me know if i should bring a search team to help find it in your rear seat area.

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use