•  

COVID19 compliant - Fewbie Morning Desert drive - Bab Al Shams - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 23 Apr 2021

@Yousef Alimadadithanks for guiding a great drive this morning 

@Chaitanya Dgreat thanks for helping my daughter’s motion sickness, cooling down my car and inflating  my last tyre when my compressor overheated. My hero. 
Next time I will leave my daughter at home, buy a better compressor and go easier on the car😁

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Yousef AlimadadiGreat drive today , this was the most fast paced drive ever for me , thanks for the experience . It gives a lot of confidence 

@Chaitanya D thanks for the expert advise on how to tackle fishtailing and sideys. Really enjoyed the drive . 

• Like (+1) 5

Awesome day lead by @Yousef Alimadadiand supported by dr. @Chaitanya Dand @Nabil Bishara

A great mixture of fun, fast, long dunes, and some challenging technical ones but the whole convoy cooped magnificently

Thank you  @Yousef Alimadadi, @Chaitanya D, and @Nabil Bishara🙌🙌

Here is a short summery of our trip

On 4/23/2021 at 11:30 AM, Richard Franks said:

@Yousef Alimadadithanks for guiding a great drive this morning 

@Chaitanya Dgreat thanks for helping my daughter’s motion sickness, cooling down my car and inflating  my last tyre when my compressor overheated. My hero. 
Next time I will leave my daughter at home, buy a better compressor and go easier on the car😁

Hope everything is fine at your end @Richard Franks

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great paced drive with a good mix of everything including a good view of gazelles and the bar in the middle of the desert thanks @Yousef Alimadadi . Always great to keen on the learning experience with @Chaitanya D @Nabil Bishara in the drives. Great experience riding with everyone, till next. Some pics of the day, have a good weekend. 

9948EBD3-4499-446C-90B4-01705DB1B658.jpeg

C2DCDB81-BFD2-49F6-9AF0-4C2D4799EC56.jpeg

1A41AD8D-A9F2-42D6-A00C-CD8A1A5FF172.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, Rawad Bahsas said:

Awesome day lead by @Yousef Alimadadiand supported by dr. @Chaitanya Dand @Nabil Bishara

A great mixture of fun, fast, long dunes, and some challenging technical ones but the whole convoy cooped magnificently

Thank you  @Yousef Alimadadi, @Chaitanya D, and @Nabil Bishara🙌🙌

Here is a short summery of our trip

Hope everything is fine at your end @Richard Franks

WOW! No wonder I had only ¼ tank left. Thanks @Yousef Alimadadi @Chaitanya D @Nabil Bishara for making my V8 put in some work! Thanks for the analysis @Rawad Bahsas

• Like (+1) 4

12 hours ago, Batuhan Kulac said:

making my V8 put in some work!

Absolutely loved the roar from the V8 biturbo on the G63 🤩. You have a great car my friend. Try to follow on what we advised on the drive, you will enjoy more . Cheers 

• Like (+1) 3

Dear @Yousef Alimadadi thank you for allowing me to join this drive supporting you as center forward , though I was of help only once 😜.

Enjoyed the drive thoroughly- the pace  , distance and the terrains you took us through from South Qudra was fantastic. Well done and congratulations for your first independent lead for a complete drive managing everything from posting online to the exit on tarmac.

Looking forward to join you more definitely.  

Thanks to @Rawad Bahsas for being a perfect 2nd lead, and @Nabil Bishara for sweeping. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Many thanks @Yousef Alimadadifor this beautiful drive. Constant pace, long runs along the dunes, with some technical challenges added. The level was perfectly tuned to push our capabilities. 
Thank you @Chaitanya D for the support and recommendations to choose the best line on the side slopes, and @Nabil Bishara for the sweep.

For my first Fewbie drive, it was perfect :) 

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use