•  

Watteau has been promoted to Intermediate level

Gaurav

Well done @Watteau ! See you soon in the sands !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

10 hours ago, Wrangeld said:

Cutting through the ranks like a hot knife through butter, @Watteau and the invincible Raptor are the epitome of what Carnity stands for. Coming into the club your potential was there from day one when I was privileged to be leading your Absolute Newbie (which was quite an eventful day in itself) and you are doing everything possible to demonstrate that you will live up to the expectations (that you have now set ridiculously high!). 

Its simply a pleasure to see your giddy enthusiasm every time you arrive at a drive along side the massive contribution that you bring, offering assistance and reassurance to all around you: always humble, never know it all - simply helping to make sure that everyone else on the drive is having as good a time as you. 

With Suzie by your side (and boy are we glad she started baking) or not, you're an absolute asset on a drive and I am looking forward to your continued ascension up the ranks hoping that I can play what ever small part I may to support and assist you to achieve everything that you can in this hobby and club. 

Thoroughly deserved. Enjoy the new rank as it might let you finally get the Raptor out of 2nd gear. 

Very kind words @Wrangeld Richard Thank you. Will keep on pushing and learning. Bake off in the desert is next. See you soon. Thanks again 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use