•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Photo Hunt: Qudra Scenic Sites - Dubai - 30 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Hi Lucas you from Singapore right? Nice to see a fellow countryman. 😃 Have you got a pic you can post? I think this is an easy drive (even for newbie standards) so as long as you have the regular ground clearance I think it should be okay. 

Looks ok for the drive as it is. It’s just a piece of plastic to enhance aerodynamics and give a token protection to the transmission case. Many opt for an aftermarket one on and some just run their Jeep without it as it’s more aesthetically pleasing. The easy way to remove it completely is just go over a biggish rock and hit reverse 😆

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, soumyasaklani said:

Apologies @Ale Vallecchi everyone, won't me able to join this drive but looking forward to joining another one of your scenic ones Ale, hopefully someone on waitlist can take the spot!

Thanks for the update @soumyasaklani. See you another time. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, TT_Dubai said:

Looks ok for the drive as it is. It’s just a piece of plastic to enhance aerodynamics and give a token protection to the transmission case. Many opt for an aftermarket one on and some just run their Jeep without it as it’s more aesthetically pleasing. The easy way to remove it completely is just go over a biggish rock and hit reverse 😆

😂 Thanks for the advice! 

Important Information

Terms of use