•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Photo Hunt: Qudra Scenic Sites - Dubai - 30 Apr 2021

Ale Vallecchi

1 minute ago, samamara said:

@thomasvargheseNo, for sure I didn’t drop it. I just got it and this was meant to be my first use of it. Yes @Niki lent me a radio ans I fully enjoyed the drive 🤩 and even maybe got a few nice shots as well 😃

Please post the pictures. Baofangs have this problem I suppose. Its Chinese and cheap. The earphones should work and if it does, its sure the speaker problem. If you have the invoice you maybe able to replace them from the shop you bought them. Always better to carry 2 radios with you during the drives. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, samamara said:

@thomasvargheseNo, for sure I didn’t drop it. I just got it and this was meant to be my first use of it. Yes @Niki lent me a radio ans I fully enjoyed the drive 🤩 and even maybe got a few nice shots as well 😃

Try for replacement

• Like (+1) 2

A morning well spent, laid back relaxing drive...thanks to the senior riders @Ale Vallecchi , @Foxtrot Oscar, @Desert Dweller  and @Niki for leading and guiding us through this easy terrain , with photo ops.

The pleasant weather with light drizzle, and comfortable temperature, allowed me to roll down the windows without fear of letting in lot of flying sand. 

My 4th drive with Carnity and first drive with my wife and kids joining me...they absolutely loved the drive and vouches to come with me next time.

Congrats to @Foxtrot Oscar for her promotion to Marshal level, and lucky to be on this "promotion" drive.

looking forward and coming back for more!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

I had the pleasure of being part of @Foxtrot OscarAngela’s Newbie drive and hence Marshal  promotion 🥳. It was totally worth waking up at 4:30 am, although the very big Jeepers convoy at the gas station made me late despite the early start...

It was a delightful drive, starting with rain and ending with some wildlife, giving us all the opportunity to take some cool pictures and videos. Being the sweep allowed me to watch all drivers and also take pictures of everyone (check the drive’s gallery).

Thanks everyone for the relaxed drive and hope to see you guys and ladies soon!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks all for the encouragement today @Ale Vallecchi@Foxtrot Oscar@Desert Dweller@Niki especially I had my son with me. We thoroughly enjoyed it. It was my first drive after the absolute Newbie one done last week and looking forward to more....Congrats to @Foxtrot Oscar ...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

So many special things about this drive!  Rain in the desert, every type of sky imaginable, stunning vista across all of Dubai, playing with the gazelles and the milestone drive to take @Foxtrot Oscar to Marshall! 

@Ale Vallecchi massive thanks (again) for putting together this trip with @Foxtrot Oscar and it delivered in every way!  Though I realized I have a lot to learn with my DSLR as I went manual for the whole trip and messed up more time than I got it right!  However, god bless the iPhone to ensure I came home with a few pics and vids that did the trip justice! 

@Desert Dweller I appreciate you letting me practice the CF role but being so close alongside with the added support anytime there was even a hint of a stuck! I watched you having so much fun at the back and I think you need to lead your own drive soon so the rest of us can enjoy the paths you create! 

Lots of fun through the dunes even for a photography drive!  many new-newbies who all did great and I am eagerly waiting for the next newbie photography drive as that time I will absolutely bring my kids :) 

Was a pleasure to meet you all and offer support when needed!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you soon! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Thoroughly enjoyed this drive. Driving in the rain and quiet desert at just the right pace to snap photos was amazing and a great way to start the weekend! I've uploaded my photos to the gallery but somehow the colors got mangled 🤔

Anyway if anyone is keen I've put them on a public Google Photos album (with the correct colors)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kmS2zwnrpqgRHhsv5

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use